Chapter 11

"Baby, we are leaving in half an hour. We need to get you ready." Harry heard someone say, while stroking his hair. He groaned and opened one eye to see Louis two inches away from his face. He looked around, confused and realized he was still in the hospital. He smiled and wrapped his hands around Louis' neck.

"Good morning, Haz." Louis smiled fondly, loving the glint in Harry's emerald green eyes. He only hoped their baby boy would take after him, he would love for their son to look like Harry.

"Good morning." The latter leaned closer, attempting to kiss him on the lips and frowned when he turned his head

"Morning breath, babe. We need to brush our teeth." He explained and Harry giggled, leaning in to kiss him anyway.

"You have to get up, baby. We are leaving in a few, Blaine has already checked you out."

"Okay, but please, turn around till I get dressed.." Harry told him pouting, wrapping his arms around his stomach when he got up.

"I've seen you naked more than enough times, already." He pointed out.

"I've gained weight since the last time you saw him. You won't like my body like this." Harry sadly admitted, his bottom lip wobbling a bit and his eyes watering.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of, baby. You don't know how much I adore that sexy body of yours, especially now that you're carrying our baby boy." He cooed and raised Harry's shirt to place a small kis just above his belly button.

"Thank you." Harry said smiling widely as he made his way to the chair where Louis had placed his clothes.

"I truly mean it, Harry. No need to thank me." He told him, before helping him with the oversized sweater he was pulling onto his head.

"Did you talk to the boys?" Harry asked Louis when they had gathered all their things.

"I texted Liam last night. He said he had something to tell us as well."

"I wonder what it is." Harry mumbled more to himself and Louis took his hand in his to guide him out of the hospital.

...

"Harry?" Louis asked him once they parked the car in front of their house.

"Hm?" He still had his eyes closed and both of his palms were resting on his stomach.

"Why was Blaine with you last night?"

"We were kind of in the middle of some hot make out session and you interrupted us." He explained casually and Louis face suddenly straightened.

"What?"

Harry finally opened his eyes and started laughing at him. "Nothing like that happened, Lou. He was the first one I called when I felt my stomach hurt. I knew his shift hadn't start yet and he was the only one that could truly help me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know, I just thought..." Louis trailed off, sighing in relief.

"It's okay." He mumbled happily and reached with his hand to caress his thigh.

"Why were you even aching so bad yesterday? Blaine didn't tell me." Realization hit Louis.

"Contractions." Harry shrugged, "I wouldn't even call that pain, it was just an unusual irritation that I wasn't used to. Blaine said I'll be having more of these as I'm getting closer to giving birth."

"I see." Louis nodded and reached with his own hand to rub on Harry's belly softly.
...

Liam woke up feeling his arms being wrapped around a smaller, naked body. He opened his eyes and saw the familiar bleached blonde hair he loved so much.