Chapter 19

Harry couldn't believe he didn't make it on time. Louis left three days ago and Harry didn't even get to say goodbye. He missed his baby boy, he missed his fiance, he missed his family more than anything. What was supposed to be their time off to bond as a family of three, he ruined it. He ruined their chance before they went back on tour and things got hectic. He only managed to get in touch with Jay and Lottie that updated him on everything JJ did.

He was surprised to say the least when Louis decided to call him the morning of the fourth day. He hadn't even let Harry know about the two of them leaving and he had to find out because of Zayn and Perrie. Why would he possibly be calling him after three days of completely disappearing?

"Hello?"

"Harry?" The familiar, high-pitched voice he adored called through the phone.

"God, Lou, why did you leave?" Harry asked, breathless.

"I had to, Harry. You said some nasty things about me, about our baby and I just had to leave you to think. You need to be sure about us and our little family,  because I don't want to get through this ever again."

"Lou, I know I fucked up. Badly. But I regret everything I said, I never meant any of these things. You've always been the man of my life and our baby boy is my everything. You have every right to be mad at me, but I need you two here with me in order to fix things."

"My decision is the same, Harry. I'm bringing JJ over tomorrow for you to see him, but it'll only be for a few hours. Goodbye." Louis informed him, but before Harry could talk, he had hung up.

...

Liam groaned as the loud sound of the doorbell was heard through their previously shared house. He pressed a small kiss on Niall's forehead and tried to leave without waking him up, but when he reached their bedroom door, he heard the younger boy burst into a fit of giggles.

"What?" He turned back to look at Niall, whose face was currently bright red and he was having a hard time breathing throughout his laughter.

"You might want to put on some clothes before surprising whoever is at the door."

Liam blushed, after looking down at his body and quickly gathered his clothes to put them on. He gave Niall a small kiss on the lips and went downstairs to open the door, but thebperson he least expected to be behind it was Sophia.

"Sophia? What are you doing here?" Liam asked, dumbfounded. He and Sophia had broken up three months ago and had agreed on remaining friends, even though they never really talked again after they split.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, I could come by later or a different day." She said, her tone hesitant and serious at the same time.

"No, no. I just wasn't expecting you, that's all." He explained, trying not to offend her as he motioned for her to enter the house and take a seat on the couch. She nodded, thankfully, and Liam's eyes widened when she removed her jean jacket, revealing a noticeable bump on her stomach.

"Sophia what-?" He got interrupted by Niall coming down the stairs and staring at the both of them on the verge of tears.

"Please, tell me this is not what I think it is."

...

"Boo, you need to get back to your husband. We all make mistakes, you have to forgive him." Louis was being lectured by his mother and he didn't like that she was so pestering about him getting back to Harry.

"He is not my husband, mom." He sighed, shaking his head. "And he definitely doesn't deserve my forgiveness just yet."

"Soon-to-be-husband, honey. You two have gone through a lot, Harry wouldn't never mean things like that, he just feels pressured."