Epilogue

*Harry's POV*

14 years later...

"Dad!" "Daddy wake up!" My son and daughter scream to my ear to wake me up.

"Hey hey! I'm awake, you can leave.."

I'm 34 years old, Louis is 37, JJ is 15 and Addie (Adelaide) is 14. Today is mine and Addie's birthday and JJ has prepared a surprise for me,  with Louis' help.

Gosh, how easy the years can pass by without us even noticing. I still remember our wedding, our kids as babies.. everything.

Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Liam did a double wedding in the summer of 2015. Perrie gave birth to a boy three years later. Stephan is their only child , but he is amazing. They love him to bits, like we all do.

Niall and Liam, now parents of an eighteen-year old Susie and a two-year-old Jacob , are happier than ever.

Eleanor and Blaine started travelling around the world when Eleanor gave birth to their first child, Anna. Anna is now 13 years old and she is travelling with her parents and sister , Bianca. Bianca is only 5 years old. Both girls are like Eleanor. Blaine have made them Daddy's girls from the beginning.

As for us, we stayed the same. We still had the 7% of possibilities of a child again, but when we were too disappointed from our last try six months ago, we stopped trying so much. I did one last examination a month ago with my new doctor, Blaine's father, Dr. Evans (No. 2, like my kids want to call him), but I'm still waiting for the results, even though I know they are negative.

Oh! One Direction. What happened? Our fans got bored of us around 2017 and we left the band, but of course we stayed together. We're doing some concerts now and then and we are happy to see that we still have an effect even to the young people.

"Dad! Come down here! We are waiting!"JJ shouts and when I begin to go downstairs my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mr.Tomlinson, Happy Birthday!"

"Hi, Mr. Evans. Thank you! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Sorry , I can't come today, I have a lot of work, but I called you to give you your present." He says cheerfully.

"What do you mean?"

"I got your results.. You are pregnant Harry. Four months a long to be exact. Congratulations"He says and I start crying.

"Thank you so much, doctor, it means so much to me"

"I know, kid, just be careful. I have to go now, Bye"

"Bye" I sob and run downstairs, carefully jumping onto Louis to hug him. He hugs me back and when he sees my face he sits me on the couch.Everyone is here and looking.

"What is it baby?"

"Yeah what is it Dad?" JJ and Addie ask at the same time.

"I'm pregnant" I say and everyone freezes. My sister jumps off her sit and hugs me.

"Finally, Haz" She squeezed me tightly.

"We are so happy for you Haz" Everyone says , my kids are jumping up and down saying 'we're gonna have a brother' while Louis is just sitting looking at me through his tearful eyes.

"Are you sure?" His voice cracks.

"Yes, I'm pregnant, four months a long." I smile through my tears and he kisses me hard. I just love him so much. He knows exactly what to do to make me even happier.

"Happy Birthday Hazza" He whispers on my lips.

"I love you so much." I say and we kiss again, almost ignoring the 'aww's from our mothers and sisters.

"I love you too..."

-------

Harry gave birth to a girl four months later. They were ecstatic. Their two other kids took care of their little sister. Louis and Harry were proved as the best parents by far. Belinda and her siblings was raised like every child dreams. Their friends and family were there for them always. They had their ups and downs but nothing never seperated them.

That's all you need. Friends,Family and most of all Love to live a Happy Life. A really Happy Life.

------------------------------------------------

That's all guys!! It's over :'(( I said I would update tomorrow..but ok :p

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU!!

I know other fan fics have more than 100k reads and votes by the end of their story, but the 15.5k reads in mine were more than enough.

I love you all so freaking much and especially those who voted and commented to every single chapter. They know who they are. :)

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!

I want a favor though. I have started two new stories and it would mean SO much to me if u read them.

The first one is a Jiall/Nustin , mpreg story and the second one is a Zouis story. You can find them on my profile.... :D

LOVE YOU ALL:)