Chapter 6

Today was Harry's monthly appointment with Blaine to see the baby and find out the gender. Dr. Evans had insisted on Harry calling him by his first name. He seemed like a great person to be a friend with or maybe something more, because some times, it seemed like Blaine was flirting with him. He was really attractive and Harry couldn't tell if he liked him or not, he was sure though that Blaine had been nothing but a gentleman.

He was so excited. He really wanted a baby girl who could possibly have his curls and mouth and Louis' eyes and nose. He definitely wouldn't mind a baby boy at all. He could be beautiful and funny like his daddy, Louis. He  already loved his baby to the moon and back. A little more than Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam did. The boys were currently driving him to the doctor's and he could tell they were as much excited as he was. They hadn't shut up about the things they would do when the baby would be born.

And now, he, Niall, Zayn and Liam completely regretted their decision of letting Louis drive. They had been driving around for forty minutes in full speed when the distance from their house to the hospital was approximately twenty minutes.

"Louis is the worst driver on earth, I swear." Niall whined and facepalmed as they parked the care after Louis had driven over a cone.

"Shut up, Niall, we're here." Louis snapped as he turned off the engine.

"FINALLY." They all yelled in unison and made their way into the hospital.

...

"Hello, Harry." Louis hated the way Dr. Stupid greeted Harry by giving him a kiss on the cheek. He also felt nauseous as he saw Harry's cheeks go red. He was the only one that could do that before.

"Hey, Blaine." Harry said shyly.

"Ready to see your baby?" Dr. Stupid, as Louis decided on calling him, asked Harry. No he doesn't want to see his own child...idiot, Louis huffed, mentally. Harry nodded in response, grinning as he lied on the examination table.

"You, boys, can wait outside unless Harry wants you here." Blaine turned to them. Louis felt offended and immediately responded.

"Of course he wants us here."

"It's okay, Lou, I've got Blaine. He is my friend as well." Wait, what? Louis couldn't believe that Harry had just said that.

"What?" He frowned.

"Come on, Louis, it's Harry's decision after all." Liam said and grabbed his arm. "We can wait outside, call us if you need anything, Haz." He nodded, not really paying attention to the way Louis pouted and the boys left the room.

"How are you, Haz?" Blaine asked, softly running his fingers on Harry's growing stomach to lift his shirt up to his chest.

"I'm fine, I guess. I just hate vomiting so much." Harry said and blushed as he noticed the way Blaine looked at him.

"You can't imagine how much I like that blush of yours. You're so cute." He jokingly cooed, pinching his cheeks, causing him to blush even more, if it was even possible.

"Stop it." He whined, even though he was giggling. "Can we see my baby now, please?" He asked impatiently, grinning from ear to ear.

"Of course." Blaine spread the gel on his stomach after warning him for what seemed the millionth time that it would be cold, but Harry flinched anyway.