Chapter 23

*Louis' POV*

The past two weeks have been a living hell. Sure, the concerts were great and our fans amazing, but having a whiny angry hormonal Harry and a four months old bubbly crying and screaming baby was... exhausting. Even though Harry's only in the second month , he has a nonstop getting-on-Louis-nerves performance every day. I'm wondering what is going to happen in five or six months. God help me...

"Louis! Get your ass out here now!" That's what I'm talking about. I got in the bathroom of our hotel room a minute ago to calm down but no, he wants more fighting and doesn't even try to make JJ stop crying.

"No! Shut up and leave me alone for a freaking second!" I yell back and then everything is quiet. I sigh and look at my reflection in the mirror. Great. My ,now, long hair are messy and there are bags under my eyes. My muscles hurt and my throat is sore from all the yelling. I try to think something peaceful and calm but the memories from all these weeks are the only thing in my mind.

1.Niam is back( the only positive)

2.Harry and JJ being Harry and JJ.

3.Oliver getting in a fight with Liam and Niall because Liam is still helping Sophia and he still doesn't want to do the paternity test.

After a few minutes , I hear sniffles from the bedroom and my heart breaks. Harry was angry and upset but never cried after a fight. I open the door quietly and walk in the bedroom. Harry is sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands while JJ is lying on our bed rolling on his sides every a few seconds. I mentally cooed.

"Harry?" I speak suddenly.

"Lou?" He sobs and raises his head to look at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask him and go to sit beside him.

"I'm ...sorry" He says and wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"It's ok,baby, just try not to do this anymore." I say and stand up to lie next to JJ. Harry doing the same from the other side. JJ looks at me and reaches with his small hand to tap my nose and I playfully lick his fingers. He giggles and does it again. Harry chuckles and brings his hand to take mine and interlock our fingers as I smile and wink at him.

"Can we go to down to the pool? The boys are already there." Harry suggest and I nod. His tummy is still flat so we don't have to worry about it yet.

"Go change and I will dress myself and JJ up." I say, he gets up grabbing his suitcase and goes to the bathroom.

"C'mon bud, let's find your clothes" I mumble and pick JJ up carefully.

..

After half an hour we are all ready. I'm wearing my usual black swim shorts, same as Harry which helps him expose his new tattoo above his V line, and JJ wears blue tiny shorts and a white T-shirt. We take our stuff and leave.

JJ is enjoying himself playing with Liam and Niall in the pool , Harry is showing off and slowly seducing me by lying on his towel with his hands behind his head, while me and Zayn are at the bar smoking.

"Harry doesn't like the fact that you are smoking , you know" Zayn says suddenly and I nod.

"I know and I'm trying to cut it down a bit because of the kids and Haz..but it's difficult."

"I understand , I'm trying too for Perrie" He admits and I smile at him.

"How are things going?" I ask and he smiles sadly.

"I haven't seen her in like a month and I won't see her for three months from now."

"That's what you think" I say quietly but he hears.

"What?"

"Nothing...I'm just saying that everything will work out."

"Hope so.." He trails off.

"If you keep eye-raping Harry like this he might come here and destroy the PDA of this place." He jokes and we burst out laughing.

"I'm going with Niam and your kid...go to your husband and ,please , try to keep it in your pants for now."  He says and I laugh going to Harry. I lie beside him and he grins. I can't see his eyes through his sunglasses but I'm sure he is looking at me.

" Stop seducing me. Zayn told me to keep it in our pants for now." I say and kiss his head.

"For now" He giggles and pulls me on top off him, carefully not to pressure on his stomach. I kiss him hard and passionately when I feel something heavy on my back and a few giggles that belong to my son.

"You would do it in public so I had to bring your child to stop you." Niall laughs and takes JJ off my back to lie him in his baby seat. They are both wet from the pool but Niall doesn't even bother to wipe himself and JJ off. I get off of Harry and grab a towel to dry JJ' s tiny body. Harry stands and gives me a quick kiss before jumping in the pool.

"Do you want to go with the daddies in the pool?" I ask JJ in a baby voice and he claps his hands, which I receive as a yes. I unwrap him from his chair and get into the pool carefully. Harry swims towards me because I can't reach the bottom with my feet while he can, and takes JJ from me.

*Liam's POV*

"Ni why are you frowning?" I ask Niall as we watch Louis and Harry playing with JJ.

"I'm not." He defends and fails as he tries to smile.

"You are. What is it?" I ask him and hug him. We are lying on our towels and I have my arms around him from the side.

"It's nothing. It's just that my back hurts. Sunburn." He lies but I drop it.

"Oh..ok. Do you want me to do anything?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

"No. Thank you." he says coldly and I shake my head and kiss his head. That's when he relaxes a bit.

Every time I'm close to propose to him , he just have to find another problem to bring in our relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------

HEEYYY!!

Chapter 23:)

What do you think

Guys, my story has about 12k+ reads. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR READING THIS;))

Comment and Vote:))

and also read my friend's (@kwnmia) story 'Reality,Imagination, or just an Illusion?'. It's an amazing story:)

next update: 7+ comments and 25 votes?? if not ...of course it's OK:)

Love you all so much:)) Bye;)