Chapter 24

*Liam's POV*

 The next day is our second concert, here, in Brasil! Sao Paolo is just an amazing city and the Brasilian fans are incredibly awesome. However, Niall is so sad all the time and it makes me worried and confused. He doesn't let me kiss him and if I hug him or just touch him, he flinches or pushes me away. The only person he actually "talks" to is JJ. Zayn as his bestest friend tried to talk to him and convince him to tell us what's going on, but Niall doesn't seem to be affected, he continues his silence. I almost regretted my decision, but I bought him an engagement ring this morning. I don't know when I'm going to propose to him, but wait till he speaks to me, I want to know what is bothering him.

 Louis and Harry are with him right now in our hotel room, trying to bring him down with us at the pool while I'm here with Zayn, JJ, Oliver and Sophia. Yes, Sophia. She is still with us. I did the paternity test secretly and it showed that I'm not the father, but me and Sophia agreed that I will help her because she has no money and no place to live. Niall knows that I'm helping her, but I haven't told him yet about the paternity test since he hasn't talked to me either.

 "Liam, can you, please, light off your cigarette?" Sophia asks suddenly and coughs.

 "Oh, yes, sorry, I forgot..." I say and put the cigarette down.

 "I'ts ok, thank you." She smiles and puts her hands on her seven-month belly. She wears a black one piece swim suit that shows off her stomach. The fans assume that she is like a surrogacy mother for me and Niall, but Oliver always finds a way to "delete" the rumours. I want a kid with Niall, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. He doesn't even want to be in a relationship with me, I don't think a kid choice is there.

 "Li?" Niall says for the first time these days, as he sits beside me on the edge of the pool with our legs in the water. Sophia, on my other side, smiles warmly at him but he just sighs.

 "Hey baby!" I greet happily trying to break the awkwardness and kiss his cheek. He flinches, again...

 "Hi..." he mumbles and I push him in the pool to lighten the mood. Sophia laughs before I feel a hand on my anckle and the next thing I know, I'm under the water and Niall is laughing his head off on the surface. I grin seeing the smile I missed the past days before resurfacing hugging Niall.

 "I missed you so much." I mumble in his ear and he hugs me back.

 "I missed you too..." he tells me and I kiss his shoulder.

 "Are you gonna tell me what's going on now?" I ask after a few seconds and we pull away.

 "It was nothing. I was not in the mood for anything." he lies but I, once again, drop it.

 "Ok. But if anything, I want you to tell me." I smile and he nods smiling back as Harry, Louis, JJ and Zayn join us. Niall takes the baby from Louis' arms and begins playing with him while Zayn is talking on the phone with Perrie and Louis and Haz make their way over to me.

 "You better propose to him soon, Li..." Louis points out and Harry puts a hand on his mouth to prevent him from saying anything else.

 "What do you mean?" I ask puzzled.

 "He means nothing Li. He's just saying that it will be the best for you to get married." Harry explains.

 "Yeah, I know. I've already bought a ring." I say and their eyes widen.

 "Really?" they shout simultaneously, running as fast as they can in the water to hug me.

 "We are so happy for you!"

 "He just has to agree first." I say and a voice asks from behind me:

 "Who has to agree with what?"