Eight

November 16, 2016

At the concert, my mom, dad, and me managed to get a seat up front. Taylor Swift was on the stage wearing a sparkling golden shirt and tight black pants, singing my favorite song by her; Knew You Were Trouble

I danced as the lights flashed all over the room and confetti blasted from the stage. Several of the people were reaching there hands up her Taylor, she held some of them, or shook them. I decided to reach my hand up there, in hope that she would take mine. Eventually, she walked over in my direction, and grabbed my hand. I nearly fainted because I was so excited! I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift and I yelled to her, "I love you!!"

She smiled at me, and sat up and continued singing...

* * *

After the last song, Taylor swift waved her hand at the myriad people, and a bunch of love-struck men started throwing roses at her. "Thank you for coming everyone!" she yelled into the mic. "I love you all! see you soon!"

I cheered along with my parents as Taylor Swift bowed, and left the stage. The crowd, (including me and my parents) kept cheering for several minutes. Eventually, everyone stopped clapping and screaming and left the concert. My mother had bought me a souvenir, which was an autograph from Taylor Swift. I thanked my awesome mother and followed her and my dad out of the building and into the parking lot. We found our car and all got in, and my dad reminded me, (like he always does all the time) to use hand wash. My dad turned on the ignition and the engine roared to life, and we sped out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

We stopped at Chick-Fil-A on the way, my dad pulled into the long drive through, and turned around towards me. "What do you want Jessica?" he asked.

I thought for a moment, I almost decided on 20 pieces of nuggets, but then I would take the Spicy Chicken Deluxe instead. "I'll take the chicken deluxe please." I requested.

"Ok, comin' right up." my dad said in an English accent.

I laughed and puffed out my chest, like English people from the old days used to do. "Thank you, my good sir." i said, in the same accent my dad used.

Them my mother tapped my fathers shoulder, he stopped laughing and looked at her. "Um, dear, the lined has moved up three spaces now." she said.

"Oh, crud." my dad said as he accidently jerked the car forward.

"Hey! drunk man!" a bald man yelled in front of him. "Watch it!"

My dad rolled his eyes, and snorted. "I bet that bald grease bag has no children..." he said.

I couldn't help it but laugh, my dad was so hilarious sometimes and this was one of those times.

We finally made it to the window and we got our food. My dad handed the cashier the money and we drove off. My mom handed me my food drink. "Thank you mom," I said. "And dad. Thank you for everything."

"You are most welcome, Jessica." my mom replied.

"We love you so much, and everyone needs a treat every now and then" my dad added.

I smiled, and opened up my chicken deluxe and bit into the hot and spicy chicken and bread.

I love my parents so much... I thought to my self as i took a sip of my drink. I don't what i would do with out them...

A/N:

Sorry if this chapter is so short! I just really wanted to get one published.

Thank you for reading! if you enjoyed, please vote and/or comment!

Thank you!

Cam Jenkins