Eighteen

After we got home, Sully allowed me and Casey to hang out while him and Tess went to bed. She asked me if I wanted to watch a movie and eat junk food. I agreed, but I said we couldn't have anything with peanuts in it, because I was extremely allergic to them. We scored some jelly beans in the pantry and put on this said-to-be good movie called Dé Jàvu. It's an action thriller film produced by the same man who produced Pirates Of The Caribbean, it was about a terrorist attack that leaves the government stunned, and there is this epic battle through time.

We had all the lights off and we stuffed our faces with Jelly beans. I personally hated the licorice ones, so I gave them to Casey who was obsessed with them. We kept the volume down to 25 so we didn't disturb Sully and Tess. But something happened that startled both me and Casey. I was just eating a jelly bean, but I snarled again like I did in the car. Casey flinched and looked at me with wide eyes. "Jessica...Are you ok?" She asked

I just snarled again. I was clawing the floor and muttering the words: "Everyone is gonna die...everyone is gonna die...everyone is gonna die...."

I didn't realize that there was black foam coming out of my mouth and oozing into my lap. Casey was getting terrified, so she hit me with a pillow. "Jessica stop!" She said.

Back in reality, I felt the foam on my face, and then I turned and looked at the wound. It was ten times worse then it was earlier that evening. I saw Casey still staring at me, I forced my trembling hand to wipe the foam from my mouth. "I...I'm sorry." I said tremulously, holding back a sob.

"That was terrifying Jessica!" said Casey, I could here her trying not to cry.

"I-I won't let that happen again. I-I-I am sorry." I leaned over and gave her a hug to comfort my friend. She was really hesitant, she seemed scared to accept my hug, but she did. She patted me on the back and then began to rub it. It comforted me as much as it did her; she eventually let me go and we continued to watch our movie.

* * *
Once the movie was over, she let me sleep in her room. I had a bed on the floor while she slept on her near the window. I got a good view of the place from there. Beam of silver moonlight lit the streets and reflected off of the bird bath in the yard. The rain had ended, but the earth was still wet and the moon and starlight made the water droplets sparkle and shine. Shadows of trees loomed along the streets and I saw a little boy playing with his teddy in the window of the neighbor. I decided to leave the beautiful scene and go to sleep. I told Casey good night and wished her sweet dreams, and then I tried to doze off, which I eventually did. But I didn't have good dreams. I had nightmares of people being murdered, and a rerun of the same dream of that monster killing my parents.

A/N:

I'm so so so sorry I didn't update sooner! My wifi has been having so many issues, (probably because it's stupid satellite). And I apologize that the chapter is so short. I just had so little time and wanted to at LEAST get one part out for you guys.
Love y'all!

Cam Jenkins

P.S Ms_Horrendous that movie Jessica and Casey were watching, that's a real movie and I want you to see it. It's really REALLY good and I think you'd like it:)