Self Made

Mariah P.O.V

Well I case y'all don't know my name is Mariah Aaliyah Lopez. My mother has 3 children from a different man she was with. Then she met my father and had me. Yes, I'm the youngest. When I was 1 he was arrested and went to jail for 13 years. Which made it hard for my mother to raise 4 kids on her own but she pulled through. She actually raised us all very well and did a damn good job! There is no women in the world that could take my mother and sisters places. We tight. Right now I'm 17. My oldest sister, Arionna a.k.a Bookie, is 25. My 2nd oldest sister, Cierra a.k.a Cee or CeeCee, is 24. Then there's the youngest aside from me, Danazshia a.k.a Nazshia or Na.

I stand tall at 5'6 and have a body like Joseline Hernandez off Love and Hip Hop. I have light brown eyes close to hazel but not exact. My skin color is between caramel and lightskin. I'm mixed with black, white, Puerto Rican, and Native.

Anyways, my mom is doing great and my sister are out on there own doing good and living it up. I lived with my grandma because my mom moved to DE and I wanted to stay in LA with my friends. I moved out my grandmas house about a year ago into a beautiful loft. I work in a beauty supply store, I mean how else we gonna get this fetti?

Somebody got to pay the bills, and I ain't letting no nigga pay mines! I'm an independent individual working hard, going to school and kicking it with my besties Aisha and Halimah.

Sa'Dia P.O.V

Hi, I'm Sa'Dia Mari Jonez. I'm Mariah's fucking ride or die! We been thugging since 7th grade. Nobody fucks with me. Anyways, I'm a real cool and chill kind of person. I'm 5'5, and brownskin. I'm 17 years old and mixed with black and Indian and I'm Muslim. I go to school and live on my own cause I handles mine. Me, myself and I. My boyfriends name is Ab, we've been together for 4 years.

Aisha P.O.V

Hey wassup? My name is Aisha Amina Sinco, Im Sa'Dia and Mariah's other bestie. I'm 17 years old, and 5'4. I'm a very nice and sweet person until you cross me. I graduated early and still live with my mother. I've been working hard saving money to move out. I have a boyfriend who's name is Trey Santana.

Ab P.O.V

My name is Ab Sadiere Santana. I'm 6'2, brownskin, and mixed with Dominican and black. I guess you can say I have a nice body, a lot of girls try to come at me and my brothers but I stick with my girl Sa'Dia, she bad as shit, better then all the other girls. Anyways, Im 19 and me and my bros get around the trap a lot so thats how we get our money, if we not at the trap gettin this money were usually chillin with our girls or the rest of our boys. My brothers names are Trey and Amari Santana. We all cool. My dad left me and my brothers high and dry when I was 5. My mom had to struggle to put food on the table for the first couple of years and I got fed up seeing her cry. That's when I got mixed up in the drug game. I made a promise to my brothers and to myself that they would never have to want for anything again. I promised they wouldn't have to see mama cry anymore. I'm the oldest so I had to step up and be the man in all their lives.

Trey P.O.V

I'm Trey Malik Santana. I have a caramel skin tone, I'm 6'1, and 18 years old. I'm mixed with Dominican and black and my body is on point as I'm told by all the lil hoes flocking around. I'm faithful to my girl though. Me and my brothers watched the way my mother was treated by her past boyfriends and vowed to her we would never treat women like that. We all kept our word no if, ands or buts about it!

Amari P.O.V

I'm Amari Monte Santana. I'm 6'2, 17 years old, black and Dominican, and I'm lightskin like my mama. I have a 6 pac and a curly top. Me and my bros had a hard life but we good now. I keep my head in the books... well... most of the time. I'm always being pushed up on by a bunch of the big head hoes no matter where I am! Shit, even in church! I don't mess with hoes though, I been trying to get at Mariah for 4 years! We practically best friends, of coarse with a lil bit of benefits. We only kiss, and right when the kiss about to go too far, and my friend get hard she pushes me away. I love her to death and I know she feel the same way. We've been playing this game too damn long it's driving me crazy. We met when my brothers girlfriend, Sa'Dia, brought her over to chill with us. When I first saw her, damn she was fineeee. I just wish she get over her damn trust issues and be with me! I won't hurt her and she knows that.