Chapter 4

Aisha P.O.V

It was almost eight and I knew Riah was on her way. I was already dressed and fly as hell. A few minutes later Dia pulled up in my driveway with her Mustang. She stepped out the car looking gorgeous! She had on a all black romper with black red bottoms. For her accessories she had a red and gold clutch with a small gold neckless, red stud earrings with gold bracelets. Her hair was in her signature style; it was bone straight dangling down to the middle of her back with her bumped Chinese bang going straight across her forehead touching the top of her eyebrows.

Me: "Damn girl, you look good!"

Sa'Dia: "Thanks, you do to."

Me: "We just have to wait for Riah and we out."

Sa'Dia: "Ok. I'm ready to turn up tonight." She said as she rolled up several blunts.

Me: "Me too, spark up."

Sa'Dia gave me a blunt and we sparked that shit up. We only smoked one L because we wanted to wait for Riah. Besides that blunt was fat as shit.

~15 minutes~

Riah pulled up right on time.

Mariah: "Hey y'all, I didn't know you were coming too Dia."

Me: "Yea, I'm surprised your man let you out the house" I said jokingly.

Sa'Dia: "Oh shut up, Ab don't run me. Besides wassup with you and Mari, Riah?"

Mariah P.O.V

Once I got to Aisha's house we all started talking.

Sa'Dia: "Oh shut up, Ab don't run me. Besides, wassup with you and Mari, Riah?" Dia said.

Me: "What do you mean?"

Aisha: "You guys should just get together already, come on it's been 4 years Mariah!"

Sa'Dia: "Yea, You guys have keys to each other's house, cars, mail box, and just every damn thing!"

Aisha: "His family loves you and your family loves him. It would be so cute if all of our boyfriends would be brothers!"

Me: "Guys, I don't know."

Sa'Dia: "Give him a chance."

Aisha: "And by the looks of that hickey on your neck, y'all already act like a couple!" She said smiling and winking at me.

Sa'Dia: "Oh my god! Are y'all fucking? I thought you were a virgin?"

Me: "I am Dia. Nothing happened between me and Mari, we only kiss every once in a while."

Aisha: "Mhmm.."

Me: "Whatever Aisha damn! Dia is this hickey really that noticeable?"

Sa'Dia: "Nah girl you cool."

Me: "Ok, Let's go."

Aisha: "I'll drive!" she said snatching the keys to my Range out my hand.

We all got in the car and my song was playing. It was "Basket" by Crush Records(CRMC). I turned it up all the way and started dancing along with Sa'Dia in the back seat. If I wasn't in the car I would have started twerking my ass off! When the song was over I wanted to text Mari to check on him.

Me: Hey papi, wyd?😉

MyHeart😍😊: Watching a movie and you calling me papi now? 😏

Me: 😂✌️

MyHeart😍😊: Well you said it😂 what you doing texting me anyway ain't you supposed to be having fun?

Me: Yea but I wanted to check on you, making sure you straight