Chapter 12

Amari P.O.V

After I left from checking in on Riah and my lil baby girl I went straight home. I got home and almost immediately started planning my surprise for Riah. I don't know if I should wait until graduation or her birthday. I was gonna buy us a bigger house before I ask her to move with me. I got us a huge mansion with 12 1/2 bathrooms, 8 bedrooms, a huge game room with a movie room attached, a outdoor pool that you can swim under and it leads to the indoor pool where the hot tub was along with a tv and a bar. The kitchen was the size of an entire apartment, and me and Riah's master bedroom was a little bigger then that. The baby's room was huge too, it was painted light yellow and it had a huge bathroom for when he/she gets older. I got the living room twice as big as the kitchen and the dining room the same size as the kitchen. In the backyard, we had a race track and on the other side I set up our pool like a beach with sand and everything. Our crib was fly!

Right when I was about to start figuring out what furniture to buy someone called me.

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: "Hello?"

D: "Yo man everybody dead!!!"

Me: "What!? How? What happened?"

D: "Idk we was chilling at the trap waiting on Ab and then we heard gun shots. When we got outside Ab's car was there but he was missing! Then all of a sudden a bunch of niggas squad deep rolled up on us! They got everybody except Me, Smoke, Trey, and August! We can't find him!"

Me: "Where y'all at?"

D: "At my crib."

Me: "I'm on my way!"

*DONE*

I ran out my house and sped off in my car in .5 seconds. When it come to my brothers I don't fuck around! I got there in 5 minutes even though D lived 20 minutes away.

Me: "D! Trey!!" I said busting through the door.

Trey: "In here!"

Me: "Who the fuck did this shit man?"

Smoke: "We don't know!"

Me: "Where the fuck August at?"

D: "He went to check on his daughter."

Me: "Oh." I said understanding how August was feeling.

Smoke: "So Trey what we gonna do?"

D: "Yea Ab put you in charge for emergencies."

Me: "Let the nigga think damn!"

*Moment of silence*

Trey: "Amari give me your phone!"

Me: "Here." I said handing it over

Trey: "Do you have the FindMyIPhone app?"

Me: "Yea. Why?"

Trey: "Good!"

He sat there typing on my phone for a while then screamed out.

Trey: "I FOUND HIM!!"

Me: "How you know his iCloud password and stuff?"

Trey: "I remembered his email and just guessed his password."

Me: "What's the password?"

Trey: "Sa'Dia." He said rolling his eyes.

Me: "So what we gonna do? Where is he?"

Trey: "I don't know where this place is and we about to load up."

And without hesitation we loaded up. We had mad heat! We loaded the P90 PDW, M-4 Carbine, SIG550 Assult Rifle, SWAT HK Machine gun, SWAT mini k, Ak-74 with grenade launcher, Pulse Rifle, and a Ak 200 Assault Rifle.
WE PLAYS NO GAMES!