Chapter 22

Aisha P.O.V

"Push, one more time." Trey said as I squeezed his hand for dear life screaming.

At first there was a struggle but... there she was, crying for the first time. There she is... Alexis Marie Santana. "Doctor, there's still pain!" I yelled.

"Oh my god, your having twins!" One of the nurses called out.

"What?!!?" Me and Trey both said at once.

"Ok Aisha, we need you to push."

I pushed and pushed and pushed, at one point I felt like just giving up. "Just one more, come on you can do it." The doctor said.

"It's a girl!" Trey looked at me and smiled as tears filled my eyes. They placed both babies in my arms and all I could do was smile and cry.

"What are we gonna name her?" Trey asked looking at me with pure love in his eyes.

"I picked Alexis so you can name this one."

"I like Tori, Tori Isabella Santana." He smiled and played with her fingers.

Tori was 6 pounds 7 ounces and Alexis was 6 pounds 5 ounces. They were identical so they both looked exactly alike. They had had big hazel eyes and looked like a perfect mixture of me and Trey. "I can't believe your here." I whispered.

"Let me see." Trey said picking up Tori and holding her with teary eyes.

~The Next Morning~

"Because they were early, they're considered premature babies so we'll be keeping them a little longer to run test and make sure their breathing and heart rate is ok. Although they should be fine, these kinds of things are common when having twins. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, congrats and have a nice day." The doctor said with a smile before leaving the room.

"Goodmorning, aww how you feeling?" Mariah said coming into the room with Trey, Ab, and Sa'Dia.

"Oh my god, girl that was the worst and the best 24 hours of my life." I laughed making everybody laugh too.

"So twins huh?" Sa'Dia said poking me.

"Yup, I wasn't expecting that at all!" I chuckled thinking about how the hell I'm gonna do it.

"What the fuck?" Ab randomly announced as we all turned and looked at him.

"Ya'll need a fucking map for ya'll weird ass bodies." He said scrunching up his face looking at the posters around the room.

"Only you." Dia smacked him upside his head and rolled her eyes as we broke out in laughter.

"Can I hold her? Which one is this?" Mariah asked admiring Alexis.

"Sure and that's Alexis." I said smiling as I watched Alexis look at her as if she was something shiny.

"Hi I'm Auntie Riah." She cooed while rocking her and playing with her fingers.

"She likes you." Trey smiled with a sleeping Tori in his arm as he watched the two of them.

"She's so cute! Reminds me of when Quinn was born. I can't wait til your cousin comes." She cooed the last part looking back down at her.

I can already see the special little aunt and niece relationship they're gonna have, it's too cute. I can't wait until Riah has her baby so they can all play together.

"Well congrats boo, Love you much but I gotta go." Mariah said putting Alexis back down and hugging me and Trey before leaving.

"Bye boop." Me and Dia said as she left the hospital room.