Chapter 9

Trey P.O.V

Ever since I broke up with Aisha all I've been doing is hanging out at the trap, smoking blunts, and getting head. I smashed a few hoes here or there but nothing major. I miss Aisha but she did me wrong. I forgave my brother because that's blood and bros before hoes I guess.

Gia: "Hi Trey." She said sitting in my lap.

Me: "Wassup girl?"

Gia: "I missed you." She said kissing and sucking on my neck.

Me: "Mhm Daddy missed you too." I said exhaling smoke.

I unbuttoned my pants and she already knew what time it was. She got down on her knees and started sucking and bobbing. In the middle of my little session my phone rang and I answered without checking who it was.

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: "Hello?" I said sounding like my nose was stuffed up because of the smoke.

Aisha: "Trey can we talk?"

Me: "Aaaaah damn!" I grunted into the phone on accident.

Aisha: "What?"

Me: "Nothing nothing. What the fuck you want?"

Aisha: "Baby I missed you. Can we talk?"

Me: "Look I don't wanna here your bullshit- Ohhhh shit Giaaa!"

Aisha: "Who the fuck is Gia!?"

Me: "Bye Aisha."

*DONE*

At this point I'm so pissed off at her I don't even care. I'm just gonna enjoy myself and clear my head.

Ana P.O.V

Last week before me and Amari went to get the DNA test, I paid my cousin to make sure it turns out positive. I'm only trying to do what's best for my son. I know his father is Mere but he lives all the way in Miami now. I can barely pay my bills and I'm not providing the life I want J to have. So I figured if I made it seem like Amari was the father he would take us in but the dumb bitch Mariah is getting in the way. Ugh I can't stand her! I'm not gonna let her get in the way of my family so I guess I'll just get rid of her.

Aisha P.O.V

After Dia left that day Mariah didn't help me she just left. I managed to get myself together and decided to call Trey.

*PHONE CONVO*

Trey: "Hello?"

Me: "Trey can we talk?"

Trey: "Aaaaah damn!" He grunted into the phone.

Me: "What?"

Trey: "Nothing nothing. What the fuck you want?"

Me: "Baby I missed you. Can we talk?"

Trey: "Look I don't wanna here your bullshit- Ohhhh shit Giaaa!"

Me: "Who the fuck is Gia!?"

Trey: "Bye Aisha."

*DONE*

Aisha P.O.V

I know he's probably out fucking around. How could he? I feel so low, I lost all my friends, my mom, my boyfriend, just everything! I don't even blame Trey, I would cheat on me too especially after I was feeling and kissing all on his brother. I knew Trey wasn't home so I got in my car and drove to his house. When I got there I decided to surprise Trey for when he gets home. I know I probably look thirsty and I should be mad at him too but honestly I just want him back. I miss my life, I miss Trey, I miss living with him. So I decided to make him a dinner and later on give him a massage and hopefully he'll take me back. I went to the kitchen and started cooking him his favorite Shrimp Alfredo with extra broccoli and fried chicken. When I finished making his plate I set the table and went upstairs to change since I left some clothes here. I choose to wear something sexy so I put on my red tight fitted dress that stopped mid thigh and my cheetah print heels. I curled my hair and put on my pearl neckless, earring, and bracelet set. I sprayed myself with vanilla cinnamon sugar perfume. I knew he'd be home any minute because he goes to sleep early. So I ran him a hot bubble bath so I could massage his shoulders while he relaxes in the tub. When I was done I went back downstairs and soon enough I heard his keys jiggling making noise right outside the door.

Self Made (Urban)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें