Chapter 7

Ana P.O.V

Hi, My name is Analisa Salina Carter. I'm 17 years old and found out I was pregnant 4 years ago. I was so confused and lost. What am I gonna do with a baby at the age of 14? I do regret bring a little too grown at 13 but when you grow up in a hell hole like mine it turns you into this.

*FLASHBACK*

I was at home watching tv and it was a rainy night. I was sitting there kind of sad just thinking about my life.

Dad: "Aye lil girl! Turn the damn tv off don't you have school in the morning!" My dad said interrupting my thoughts stumbling by my door and into his room.

Me: "Yes sir." I said a little scared.

He was drunk. Whenever he gets drunk he gets physical and beats either me or my mom. He doesn't drink all the time, only when he is stressed about work. Which was often.

Mom: "Goodnight baby."

Me: "Goodnight mama."

~1 Hour Later~

I've been hearing yelling and screaming come from my mama's room all night.

Dad: "Bitch it's all your fault!"

Mom: "You helped too! I didn't just trip and fall on your dick!"

Dad: "It's bad enough we have that other little brat! Now your pregnant again?!"

Mom: "Watch your mouth! She's your daughter too! I know money is tight but that doesn't mean disown your own children!"

Dad: "Their probably not even mine you dumb hoe!"

Mom: "FUCK YOU!"

*SMACK, CRASH, SHATTER*

I jumped up out of bed and saw my dad slam the door leaving.

Dad: "What the fuck you looking at stray!"

I just turned my head and went into my mothers room where I saw a trail of blood leading up to the corner she was in. She was sitting there crying.

Me: "Mama are you ok? What happened?" I said crying.

Mom: "It's ok baby go to your room."

Me: "No mama, what did he do!?"

Mom: "I lost the baby. I'm fine just go to your room!"

I know she was excited about having a baby. Why did he hate us so much? What did mama ever do to him? He killed my little brother or sister. The trail of blood led right up between mama's legs. Right then and there I knew she had lost the baby. I saw glass on the floor so I guess my dad hit her in the stomach with something. I didn't want to be home anymore so I texted my best friend, Amari.

*TEXTING*

Me: Hey

Bestfriend😁☺️: Hey wassup?

Me: Are you busy?

Bestfriend😁☺️: No, why?

Me: My mom and dad were fighting again 😒

Bestfriend😁☺️: Well my mom not coming back until tomorrow night. Wanna stay the night? 😜

Me: Sure I'll be over in 10 minutes, btw thank you.

Bestfriend😁☺️: No problem

*DONE*

Amari was the only friend I had honestly. Everyone one in school is mean to me. Amari's very popular around school and outside of school, I don't understand why he hangs out with me. I mean he's cute and has EVERY girl in school falling at his feet. Then there's ugly ol me!