Chapter 28

First off, Sorry for the wait. School+Modeling+Boyfriend= Busy 👈

________________________________________

Zion's P.O.V

"Just what the hell do you think your doing?" Smoke asked as I walked in the trap. "Why you so nosey?" God flipping dammit, I can never just peacefully mind my own business. "Cause I have the right to be cause I'm in charge. Now what are you doing over there?"

"I need to borrow the AK4-" "Hell no." I didn't even get to finished my sentence, you fuck nut. "Why the hell not?" I can never do anything. "Cause I said so. What you need with a gun anyways?"

"I needed it to decorate my new fence." Why is he looking at me like that? "What? You were gonna shoot up your fence for decoration?" As a matter of fact, I was. "Yup, it doesn't feel like home without run down buildings and bullet holes in stop signs and fences."

"I wonder about you sometimes. Why you gotta move into a nice hood then make it ratchet when you could've went to a hood that was already ratchet?" That's just my style.

"Cause I can." I would've had a better come back but my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yes Nia."

"No Nia."

"Ok Nia."

"Bye Nia."

God dammit, she can't be left alone for less than 2 hours! Why does she want me over there? I don't feel like being involved with Nia problems today, maybe tonight, but sure as hell not today.

"Where's your ass going?" Out the door slow ass. "To walk the yellow brick road." I said in a duh tone before walking out and getting into my car.

***

"Nia! What is wrong with you now?" I yelled walking into my house. "I was lonely!"

"Your are such a baby! I could've been out making money but noooo, Nia's lonely!" I yelled back. "Why have you been being mean and ignoring me a lot lately?" I haven't.

"What are you talking about baby?" Hormonal females are too much. "Well you haven't been hom-" I wonder what I'm gonna eat later on. I could go for something spicy "... and it feels like you don't even-" How does she do that with her eyebrows? I can never scrunch my eyebrows like that. Maybe it's a girl thing.

"...are you even listening?" Nope. "Yea I heard you. I'm just listening quietly. Go on."

"You think that just because I'm not always with-" This dick. Ha! "...it's not fair to me because Lilly-" I need a shape up. I'll go get one tomorrow, can't be looking scruffy. Alright ion feel like hearing her babble so I'll shut her up.

I pulled her gently closer by the back of her neck and kissed her. The way our tongues moved with each other made me feel some type of way. I felt hot.

I know what activities I'm gonna get myself inside tonight.

Amari's P.O.V

"Daddy?" Jordan said climbing up on my lap. "Wassup kid?" I smiled playing in his head full of wild curls. "Mommy need you." He said in that adorable little voice. "Alright let's go see what mommy needs." I lifted him on to my shoulders and made my way toward our room.

"You need something?" I asked sitting Jordan down with Quinn. "Yea actually." She looked over at the kids to make sure they weren't listening. "So you've had a few days to spend with the kids and I'm not rushing or anything but I just need to know. Are we together? I don't want us to be over, not after everything we've been through and if it helps it was strictly sexua-"

"Riah I'm not mad, you don't need to explain yourself. I was only acting like that before because I just couldn't imagine the love of my life with someone else. I already took the time to clear my head, and 4 years is a long time... I'm sorry Mariah." It looked as if she wanted to cry but she jumped into my arms hugging me as hard as she could, cause you know, not that it was suffocating me or anything.

"I love you Mari." She looked at me in my eyes I could almost feel her emotions. "I love you too Mariah."

___________________________

                           La End.

Just a lil something something. I don't wanna leave this book at a dead end but the sequel is just calling my name.

I feel like it's put together way better so if you wanna continue with this book the sequel is up it's called "Born From Notorious"

Once agin SORRY 😩😩 I'm all out of ideas. Don't hate the player hate the game 😎😌