Chapter 23

~A Few Weeks Later~

Mariah P.O.V

So it turns out that I got the job at both Victoria's Secret and Foot Locker and I've been working at both stores for about a week now. It's actually really fun, everybody is nice and nobody really gives me a reason to complain.

I talked to Mari about not taking Quinn to the jail to visit and he was a little sad but he understood and agreed with me. I really just want him home.

I was sitting at the table feeding Quinn until my phone rang.

*PHONE CONVO*

"Hello?"

"Um...Is this Mariah?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Ana."

"Wow. You really are one brave bitch to actually call my phone after all that shit you pulled. How the hell you get my number?"

"I just wanted to apologize-"

"Save that shit. Bye hoe."

*DONE*

Are you fucking serious? This bitch wants to apologize? Hell no! She tried to ruin my relationship, fuck her.

Amari P.O.V

I am so stressed out in here. Staring at the ceiling everyday is fucking with me. I want to see my son but I don't want him to ever see me like this. Behind glass, bars, in hand cuffs. Mariah visits as much as she can and I heard she got a new job so I know she's gonna be busy.

I don't want her to be working while she's pregnant but she's hard headed and I can't do anything about it. She showed me pictures from the doctor and I found out I'm having another little boy. It hurts knowing I'm not gonna be there when he's born. By the time I'm out of here Quinn probably won't even remember me.

"Inmate 6011995ams, you can go." The guard called as he let me out of solitary.

They threw me in the hole for fighting these old heads in here. They thought they were big and bad just because I'm only 19 and in IBG but that just got their asses whooped. They shouldn't have been fucking with me when I was chilling minding my business.

I'm just trying to get out of here smoothly without adding on any years.

Sa'Dia P.O.V

I've been visiting Mariah and Aisha lately and it's just not how it used to be. Everybody has responsibilities and growing up fast. We're supposed to be partying like we used to. Ab is so wrapped up in all his gang drama lately and I've been at home all by myself.

I love being an Aunt and being here for Ab, don't get me wrong, but it's boring. I don't know, I just don't know how I feel right now.

"Babe! Where you at!?" Ab yelled coming into the house.

"Up here!"

He walked in our room and fell right on the bed. I climbed right up on his lap and he pulled me down into a hug.

"I miss you." I whispered in his ear.

"Babe I left only an hour ago what are you talking about?"

"I miss you." I looked into his eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"I miss you too."

"Like the old you, Ab. How we used to be when we first met. Every day it seems like you get deeper and deeper into the game. Your never home and I feel like I'm alone all the time especially with Mariah, Trey, and Aisha busy with Quinn and the twins."