Chapter 13

~8 Months Later~

Mariah P.O.V

Everything's been going good and me, Aisha, and Dia been kicking it more often. Amari follows me everywhere even the bathroom. He think I'm gonna go into labor. I'm 9 months pregnant and I look like a damn hippo. I can't even see my toes anymore. 4 months ago I found out what I was having and it's a boy. I was so excited! Amari was excited too even though he wanted a girl. We've been thinking of different names but we got nothing so far. Not much has happened in the last few months except me, Mari, and Dia graduated and I turned 18! Oh and me and Mari's anniversary. We celebrated by going out camping on the beach, it was beautiful. He said he was gonna show me a surprise but then changed his mind because he said it could wait.

Amari: "Good Morning beautiful."

Me: "Good Morning baby."

Amari: "Good Morning to you too lil man." He said kissing my stomach and helping me up.

Me: "Thanks."

Amari: "You could go into labor any day now."

Me: "I know I'm nervous."

Amari: "Well I'll be there for you."

Me: "I know but it still makes me nervous." I said walking out the bathroom.

Amari: "It's ok."

Me: "So any baby names?"

Amari: "Nah not any good ones."

Me: "How about Quinn?"

Amari: "Quinton?"

Me: "Yea."

Amari: "I like it."

Me: "You want to pick the middle name?"

Amari: "Ummm... what about-nah. What about Demari?"

Me: "Quinton Demari Santana? Quinton Demari Lopez?"

Amari: "Well... of course I'm gonna say Santana but he's your son too so if you want Lopez then Lopez it is."

Me: "I'll think about it."

Amari: "Ok, well get dressed we're going out."

Me: "Oooo I like surprises." I said as he left the room.

I walked to the closet and just decided to wear a strapless white sundress that stops right below my knees and some black gladiator sandals, with my Michael Kors purse. I accessorized with my gold Chanel watch and a gold heart shaped locket Mari gave me in 9th grade.

Me: "I'm ready." I said walking out of his elevator and into the living room.

Amari: "You look beautiful."

Me: "Thank you."

Amari: "I never seen you wear that, When did you get it?" He said looking at my neckless.

Me: "You don't remember?"

Amari: "No."

Me: "You gave it to me in 9th grade for my birthday."

Amari: "Ohh yea I remember now. Why you still have that thing?" He said chuckling.

Me: "Remember what you said when you gave it to me?"

Amari: "Yea, I could never forget that day."

*FLASHBACK*

~9th Grade, 14 Years Old~

I was just laying on my bed watching tv trying to fall asleep. For some reason I couldn't sleep so I turned on the Boondocks.

*TEXTING*