Chapter 17

???? P.O.V

"You got it?"

"I'm not giving you nothing until that bitch Aisha is out the picture."

"We had a deal!"

"Exactly."

"What you don't trust me?"

"Hell no!"

"I'm your cousin!"

"Yea. The one who made my life hell."

"Whatever. Get the fuck out my office hoe."

Gia P.O.V

I just left my cousins trap- oops. Did I forget to mention my cousin is in a gang? Well Trey's gang and his gang don't particularly get along. I'm personally cool with both gangs. I've never told Trey about my cousin because I knew he'd go crazy! My cousin knows about me and Trey though, and let's just say he doesn't like it at all! He promised he'd get rid of that bitch Aisha before I give him some information he needs. He wants to know where Trey keeps his money, I don't understand why if he already has a lot. Trey will never tell me where he keeps his money. Ill have to figure it out on my own.

Trey P.O.V

"So how was the little sleepover?" I asked trying to make somewhat of a conversation. "Good." She replied dryly. "Well, that's good. Can we talk please?" I looked like a begging dog. I've never had to beg so hard before, this ain't even me. "Sure."

"Well first I want to know if you forgive me?"

"I forgive you but it's just... I don't know."

"What? Talk to me."

"I don't wanna come between you and your child!"

"Babe you won't, I promise."

"People break promises Trey."

"That's what was bothering you?"

"Mostly. I'm just stressed."

"Aww baby I am so sorry. Come here." At first she hesitated as if she didn't know if she should or not but she did anyway. I pulled her closer by her hands and hugged her tight as I felt her hand creep around my neck and hug me back. I felt tears drop on my shirt and looked down to see her crying. "Aisha what's wrong?" I whispered trying to comfort her. "I missed you so much, you don't even understand. I'm already hurt that somebody else had my man's first child and then I'm pregnant which makes it harder to deal with especially with these damn hormones! I hate sleeping alone." She cried even harder and I felt so low. I felt like I was the cause of everything. Maybe if I wouldn't have kicked her out I wouldn't have been out fucking around with Gia. I really love this girl, I can't live without her. "Shhh, it's ok. I'm sorry, you won't ever have to go through that again. I won't let you sleep alone, and I'll try my best to keep you from crying or hurting." I hugged her tighter the let go and pulled her down on the couch with me. We just sat there all lovey dovey and stuff. Yea, this girl got a nigga whipped but it's all good.

***

"Mom!" I yelled shutting the door. "Boy what the hell you want!" She came out from around the corner in her apron so I'm guessing she was cooking. "Ooo what you making?"

"Ninguno de su negocio."

"Oh it's like that? Yo tambien te quiero. But I have news to tell you." She rose an eyebrow giving me her full attention. "Aisha's pregnant." She leaned back on the couch and remained silent for a while. "What is up with you and your brother! Your all too young for kids. I'm not mad cause I don't have the energy to be but I sure as hell am disappointed." She shook her head at the last part and I felt so bad. "I know mom, I'm sorry I disappointed you but I have more news."