Chapter 10

Mariah P.O.V

I just got a text from Amari, it was a picture of a DNA test. He told me he snuck and took Jason to get another DNA test because he knew Ana was trying to get over on him. Now I just feel like a complete bitch. Anyway I guess I'll just have to talk to him later when I get out the shower.

~30 Minutes Later~

I got out the shower and got dressed in some jean shorts, a white tank top that I wore under an oversized baseball shirt, and my butters(timberland boots) that I wore with mid calf weed socks. To top it of I wore silver stud earrings, a silver watch, and a black skully. I straightened my hair and threw on some pink lipstick. I was planning on stopping by Mari's house while I was out so we could talk. We might as well.

*TEXTING*

Me: Hey, are you busy?

MyHeart😍😊: I could never be too busy for you

Me: Ok, well I'll be over in a little

MyHeart😍😊: Ok thank you

Me: For what?

MyHeart😍😊: Talking to me

Me: Oh well I see you later

*DONE*

~30 Minutes Later~

My car came to a complete stop once I was in Mari's driveway. I hesitated before I walked in but eventually did. Before I could shut the door behind me I was being pulled into a tight hug. It felt like I haven't been hugged in years and I didn't want him to let go.

Amari: "I missed you so much." He said in the crook of my neck still hugging me.

Me: "I missed you too."

Amari: "Come on." He began before pulling me toward the couch.

Me: "So what are you gonna do about the whole Ana thing?"

Amari: "I don't know I haven't thought about it. I don't care right now either, I wanted to talk about us. How you been?"

Me: "Oh. Well I've been good, just focused on school. You?"

Amari: "Aside from school my life was hell without you."

Me: "I'm sorry about flipping out on you when you told me about Jason. I was just mad and maybe I should have-"

Amari: "Its ok. You don't have to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I would have broke up with me too."

Me: "Well I didn't really break up with you I just needed time to think. It was more of a break."

Amari: "Was? So we're still together?"

Me: "Ummm..."

Without even so much as a clue I was attacked with a kiss. I know me and Amari literally just started talking again but we just have a unique relationship. Once we forgive each other we quickly go back to how we were. So it didn't take long for our kiss to deepen which I wasn't expecting. He kissed down from my lips all the way down my chest and started grabbing on my shirt. I took off my shirt and he didn't hesitate to help so I just started taking his off too. He kissed me all over as I bit my tongue trying not to moan. My hormones been raging ever since I lost my virginity. I've only had sex once and Mari said he was only being gentle so I can only imagine what he's gonna put me through.

Amari: "Mhm you not a virgin anymore I don't have to be so gentle." He said in response to my facial expression.

Mari wasn't the type to waste time so he was already stripping off my pants then his. He returned back to kissing down my stomach and stopped playing with my belly ring. Then licked all the way down to the top of my panties leaving me gasping. Before I even realized it he had picked me up with my legs tightly wrapped around his waist and carried me to the elevator. The whole time we were in the elevator we were still kissing wildly. We finally got to his room after bumping and knocking over everything in the hallway and he laid on the bed pulling me on top of him. I pulled off my panties and he slid off his boxers. Damn I don't remember him being this big. He slid in gently then quickly picked up the pace. After holding in my moans I let out a long hard scream.