Chapter 5

Amari P.O.V

I didn't mean for our kiss to turn into her loosing her virginity but it felt so right. After we both came I collapsed right on top of her then rolled over so that I was laying on my back. She then snuggled up on my chest laying her head in the crook of my neck. She just laid there in silence tracing her fingers along my tattoos.

Me: "What are you thinking about?"

Mariah: "Us."

Me: "What about us?"

Mariah: "I don't know, I just-"

Me: "Mariah will you please be my girlfriend?" I said cutting her off.

Mariah: "Of course and after what we just did, you didn't even have to ask."

Me: "I love you."

Mariah: "I love you too Mari."

Me: "I'll never let anything happen to you ever again." I said holding her tighter.

Mariah: "I know you won't."

She finally said yes. It's about time. I want her to move in with me but I'm afraid she'll think I'm moving too fast or she'll push me away. It's only to keep her safe though. I don't want her living alone, she can stay in the guess room if she thinks I'm moving too fast but I really want her protected at all times.

Ab P.O.V

After we left the trap last night Dia said she wanted to stay with me so we drove home. When we got home I went to my room and headed straight for the shower. I was standing under the shower head letting the steaming hot water roll down my body as each drop of water pleasingly stung my skin. I love taking shower's after a stressful day.

Sa'Dia: "Babe." Dia said surprisingly snapping me out of my thoughts as she opened the door.

Me: "Yes?"

Before I could say anything else she stepped in the shower looking so damn sexy immediately getting me a lil excited.

Sa'Dia: "Can I take a shower with you?"

I didn't feel like I had to answer her question because she was already in the shower with me so I just kissed her instead.

Sa'Dia: "What was that for?"

Me: "Nothing."

She reached up putting her hands behind my neck and intertwining her fingers. She looked at me dead in my eyes.

Sa'Dia: "Ab Sadiere Santana, I love you."

She never said it like that before so I knew it meant a lot. It meant a lot to me too.

Me: "Sa'Dia Mari Jonez, I love you too I said smiling."

I put my hands on her waist instantly making her a little bit nervous and then began kissing her. She sucked on my bottom lip and kissed on my neck and chest. She was standing on her tippy toes because of how tall I was so I helped her out and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist still kissing on me. Dia was still a virgin, and she would always try to attempt to loose her virginity with me but she would get nervous as soon as she sees my dick. I completely respect her decisions and I'm not in a rush.

Me: "Dia are you sure you wanna try this again?"

Sa'Dia: "Positive." She said as I put her down and she walked out the shower to my room.

When Dia left I finished up in the shower and turned the water off. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. As I entered the room I didn't see Dia any where.