3

Two days later my belongings were packed in a guarded truck while I was escorted to a private plane, Harry in the back seat with me.

He was dead silent the entire car ride to the plane and I was beginning to wonder if he was mute.

When we arrived at the plane we walked on and took our seats.

When we were up in the air he made his way to the cockpit and I swear I heard laughter coming from in there.

Whatever.

I just wanted to know the person I would be living with.

I read a book during the short flight until we touched down and Harry came back out to escort me to a new car that drove us to the university.

When we arrived I noticed people everywhere, moving into their dorms. As I stepped out of the car that Harry was holding the door open of, I breathed in the fresh air.

The campus was lovely.

Old architecture interested me, and the buildings surrounding me looked so beautiful and timeless.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by a voice speaking to me.

"You must be Emma Winston. I'm Lara, it's so nice to meet you."

I looked to my left to see a girl standing there. She looked around my age with short blonde hair and a campus tee on.

"Yes, I am." I smiled at her.

"Well I'm the RD of the dorm you're moving into, so it's my job to make sure everything is to your liking. If you want we can head on up and check out the space."

"Sure." I nodded and began to follow her, noting Harry following closely behind me.

We walked inside one of the old buildings and went up the main stairs that took us to the second floor. When we did we turned right, went through a door and then stopped as she opened the first door on the right side of the hall.

Inside was amazing.

The walls were painted a light grey and there was white crown molding and counters, and black hardwood floors to tie it in.

There was an open living room/ kitchen area with a brick fireplace and windows along the far wall. The kitchen had a bar to separate the two spaces and came with a dishwasher, fridge and oven.

Lara then led us back down a hall on the left.

"This is the bathroom on the left here, and right across is one bedroom and then straight ahead is the other."

"This is great." I smiled.

"We combined four dorms together to make this apartment. So there will be people next door and down the hall but security is at its best. Obviously." She nodded towards Harry and blushed.

She was flirting with him.

I glanced at Harry who was paying no attention to her and instead was inspecting the living space.

Then the movers began to bring in the furniture.

I offered to help but was told to stay inside so I just sat down on the floor by one of the windows, watching people move in and stare at the moving truck, wondering who was moving in with so much stuff.

I heard people gasp in awe as they passed outside in the hall and caught a glimpse inside.

Finally the boxes and furniture were in, and  the movers and other agents that had escorted it left, and so did Lara, leaving me alone with Harry.