31

HOLY FRICK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! 24/7 IS RANKED #809 IN FANFICTION AND IS AT 13k+ READS IN JUST A FEW DAYS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! KEEP READING! KEEP VOTING! KEEP COMMENTING! I LOVE YOU!

--

"Emma we need to leave now!" Harry called throughout the apartment.

I was running around trying to get ready.

Mila's birthday party was today and I had spent too long picking out an outfit and now we were running late.

"Emma!" He shouted.

"I'm hurrying!" I called back as I dug through my closet to find my nude pumps.

I still needed to finish packing my overnight bag.

I found my heels and threw them on my bed before tossing some clothes for that night and the next day in my bag.

"What the hell is taking you so long?" Harry barged in my room.

"I'm trying my best but your yelling isn't making me go any faster!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my makeup bag off the desk.

"We should've left twenty minutes ago."

"That's nice." I sarcastically replied before slipping on my heels and then grabbing my laptop to shove it in the bag.

I grabbed some shoes and then hurried to grab my hair products from the bathroom before going back to shove them in my bag.

"Okay, i'm ready." I said as I zipped it up.

Harry harshly ripped the bag away from me before storming to the front of the apartment.

He grabbed his bag as well while I grabbed the present boxes.

We left the apartment and he locked the door before making sure he had everything.

"Hey Harry, where are you headed off to?" I heard Rose's voice and looked up to see her walking towards us. "Oh, and Emma too." She then looked at me, her smile faltering.

"We're on our way to my cousins birthday party." I gave her a fake smile.

"Which we are late for so Emma let's go." Harry said and I nodded before following his fast paced stride down to the car.

We placed the presents and our bags in the trunk of the SUV before getting inside, Harry peeling out of the parking lot.

"Harry, relax." I said. "You're going to get pulled over driving so fast."

"Well that wouldn't be an issue if you would have gotten ready on time."

"We're half an hour late." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like being late. In my job being late gets people killed."

"No one is going to die." I scoffed.

Harry drove us to the air base we took our planes from, the two of us getting on a flight to my home state of Connecticut.