22

Read the authors note at the end!!! I'm doing a contest for 24/7!

--

The plane ride on the way back to New Hampshire was pretty quiet since I had to finish my essay.

Harry sat on the sofa, reading one of his books.

I finished my paper just as the plane touched down and I packed up before Harry and another man escorted me off the plane and into a SUV.

I was alone in the back and finally once we got to the apartment my skin began to tingle. I was about to finally be alone with Harry.

He carried our luggage up to the apartment and unlocked the door.

"Why don't I have a key?" I asked.

"Because protocol makes it to where there's only two keys. One with me and one with the FBI."

"Protocol." I scoffed.

"We're breaking protocol by doing what we're doing." He pointed out.

"Yeah?" I smirked as I went to push myself up on the kitchen counter. "And what exactly are we doing?"

He gave a coy smile before walking over to me, his waist pressing against my legs to stop them from kicking against the counter.

"I think you know the answer to that, Princess." He smirked, his presence so overwhelming I got a bit dizzy, but he didn't stop moving in. "What we are doing is wrong, so so wrong, and dangerous, and while we know we should stop...we just can't seem to."

He finished his sentence by connecting our lips for a kiss.

I smiled into it, wrapping my arms around his neck to bring us closer.

His hands landed on my waist.

"If it's wrong then why does it feel so right?" I breathed between kisses.

"Because that's the definition of a sin."

We spent a few more minutes making out until we both needed to breathe.

"This is one hell of a benefit." I smiled at him before removing my arms from around his neck and sliding my hands down his stomach.

"Yeah." He smiled back at me before stepping back so I could slide off the counter.

"I'm going to unpack." I patted his chest as I got down off the cabinets and went back to my room.

After I unpacked I did my laundry, Harry in his room, I went to find something for lunch.

I decided to make the frozen pepperoni pizza that was in the freezer.

I had just put it in the oven when Harry came out of his room.

"What are you making?" He yawned.

"Pizza. Were you napping?"

"Yeah." He nodded before stretching his back.

"So, I say that you and I kick off this friendship by watching a movie together tonight." I suggested.

"What movie?"

"I don't know, we can look through Netflix and decide."

"Sure." He gave me a small smile before going to get a drink from the fridge.