24

When I woke up in the morning I felt a lot better than I had the day before. My joints still had a bit of ghost pain but I could manage.

I took my antibiotic and then started to get ready for class.

After a shower, straightening my hair, and dressing in a pair of black shorts and a white tee shirt I did my makeup and put on my converse before heading out to the kitchen for breakfast.

Harry came into the kitchen after I made my coffee.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asked.

"I'm okay." I smiled at him.

I went over and placed my hands on his side to balance myself so I could stretch up to kiss him.

He laughed at the gesture.

"This totally isn't strange."

"Why do you say that?" I leaned against the counter.

"Because a week ago we wouldn't have spoken to each other, and now we're kissing each other good morning." He shook his head. "It's just...going to take some getting used to."

"We'll get used to it." I pinched his cheek and he moved away from me.

"Stop that." He laughed.

After breakfast I grabbed my school bag and he got his satchel before we left to go to chemistry.

My knees were still a bit achy and I winced as we started to climb the stairs.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm fine." I tried to smile but it came out more like a grimace.

When we got to class I was happy to sit down.

I pulled out my notebook and a pen and looked over at Harry who was sitting next to me, watching me.

"You're hurting."

"I'm fine."

"Emma don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are."

I rolled my eyes and turned my head away.

The professor walked in and started the powerpoint so we could begin taking notes.

I began writing down the notes for today's lesson, but about fifteen minutes in my hand began cramping.

I stopped and stretched my hand.

I took a big breath before going to write again but my notebook was taken off my desk and my pen from my hand.

I looked over to see Harry now copying down the notes from the power point for me.

My cheeks flared in embarrassment.

I watched as Harry finished my notes for me the entire class. Once class was done I watched as he packed up my bag and handed it to me.

"Harry i'm sorry." I said as we walked out of class.

"You lied to me, Emma. I asked if you were hurting and you said no." He whipped around to almost yell at me.

"I'm sorry! My hands weren't hurting that badly when I woke up, I didn't think it was going to be a problem!"

I noticed a girl looking at us and I sighed.

"Can we not do this here?" I said through my teeth.

"Fine." He quipped and then walked away.