41

Hey everyone!

So I want to know what your favorite Harry/Emma moment of the book has been! Comment your fav below!!

Also, read the A/N at the end!!!!

Enjoy the update!!

"Mila! Mila I need you to tell me what happened, okay? I need you to be a big girl for me and tell me how Gran fell." I said into the phone.

"I need the president on the phone immediately!" Harry's said harshly into his own cellphone.

"She walk and then she fall down!" Mila said.

"Tell me where she fell."

"The stairs."

I bit my lip.

"Okay, how hurt is she? Can you ask her?"

"She crying." Mila said and my heart broke.

"Mr. President? Mr. President, Mila just called Emma to say that your mother fell? Emma how bad is it?"

"She fell down the stairs." I told him and he relayed the information to my dad.

"Okay, yes Sir." Harry ended the call.

"He's sending police on the way, stay on the phone with Mila, and lets go."

I nodded and followed him.

"Mila?"

She whimpered in response.

"Okay, Uncle Blake is sending some people to help Gran. Do you know what a policeman looks like?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay, some policeman and doctors are going to come to the house to help Gran, but I want you to stay on the phone with me until they get there."

"Okay." She sniffled.

"Okay. Take deep breaths. Harry and I are coming and so is Uncle Blake."

I stayed on the phone with her as we got in an SUV that sped off to the airport.

I asked Mila to tell me things about my Grans condition so I could tell them to Harry who would then relay the information to my dad.

"Wemmy there someone at door." Mila told me as Harry and I ran onto the plane.

"Okay, I want you to look through the window and tell me what you see."

"Um." She said as I heard her running.

"There car wif wed lights and people wif bwue shirts."

"Okay, go answer the door. Those are the people to help Gran."

I heard Mila open the door and then she showed them where Gran was at.

"Whatever you do Mila, stay on the phone with me." I told her.

By the time our plane landed in Massachusetts they had taken Gran to the hospital.

When we got off the plane a police car took us to the hospital my Gran was at, Harry and I running through it trying to find my family.

When we got to the third floor it was being cornered off by police but I was recognized and Harry and I ran through the line and to the room where my father and Mila were.