25

I had never been in a more dynamic and dramatic relationship than the one I had with Harry.

One minute we were screaming at each other and the next we were kissing so passionately that it was practically a sin.

Currently, I was in my bedroom and Harry was in his.

But that's wasn't too concerning since it was three in the morning.

We had made up.

I mean, after the way he had kissed me, how could we not?

Hearing the words "i'm sorry" come out of Harry's mouth meant more to me than he understood.

And he had said "i'm sorry", a million times he had said "I'm sorry" to me before I finally got him to shut up.

I had kissed him goodnight, and he had told me he would try to stop being so cranky with me before he kissed me and we went to our separate rooms.

Now it was 3:00 a.m. and I was wide awake.

I turned over in the sheets and sighed.

The chemistry and tension between Harry and I excited me and scared me all at the same time.

I had never been with someone where I literally didn't know what would happen next, and that excited me. The danger of who we were was thrilling, and the fact that what we were doing was wrong made it exhilarating.

But I was also scared as hell.

The fear of the unknown with him terrified me. Who Harry was and his past made me afraid of him, and the issue of if we ever got caught or broke up...well now that would just be catastrophic.

But that just meant this had to work out. One way or another, Harry and I had to make it work or be able to call it quits without causing too much damage.

I pulled the blanket even more over me.

Was this the right thing to do?

I mean of course it wasn't, but was Harry the right thing for me?

There was no way to know.

He was not easy to communicate with and I knew nothing about him...but being with him was exciting.

I heard the sound of my door opening and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I could tell the footsteps were Harry's.

He walked up close to me and then I heard him take a few steps back.

"Yes, she's asleep." He whispered. "Of course Mr. President."

I heard him walk out and then close my door.

I sighed and turned onto my back.

This was going to kill me.

I didn't fall asleep.

By the time my alarm went off I was exhausted.

I didn't even wash my hair in the shower, I just sprayed in some dry shampoo and curled it.

I put on basic makeup before stumbling out to the kitchen.