73

SURPRISE!!!!! happy update!!!!

i couldn't leave you guys hanging for too long ;)

i hope you enjoy reading from Jamie's perspective

now, onto the story ;)

Jamie's PoV:

The SUV I was in with my mom, Gran, Aunt Paige, Uncle Blake, and little cousin Mila pulled up to some random house in the middle of freaking nowhere.

As soon as it stopped everyone jumped out of the car, and I ended up with a half asleep Mila in my arms as we approached the scene.

We had been sitting in the oval office of the White House when we had gotten the call that Harry had gone into a residence alone that Emma's backpack had been found at outside and shots had been fired.

At that point we had left the White House en route to the location, and as we were on our way there we had gotten another call that someone had been shot.

Now we were here, the place where it had all happened.

There were five ambulances, FBI vans everywhere, cop cars with the lights going, and men with their uniforms and special agent jackets walking around.

But as my uncle Black approached them, they stopped what they were doing as a man stepped out to come up and shake my uncles hand.

"My daughter?" Uncle Blake asked him.

"Right this way." He began to lead our group over to one of the ambulances where when they opened the doors, Emma was on the gurney sobbing hysterically.

She was covered in blood, bruises and dirt, and the medics were bandaging her arm.

"Oh my God." The words came out of my mouth and Emma looked up at me in total despair.

"Harry! Where's Harry?!" She shouted and I looked around to see he wasn't here.

"Do you want me to go find him?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Jamie!" She called out to me before I left. "Tell me he's not dead."

My eyes went wide at this and I got out of the ambulance with Mila before asking around for Harry.

"They just took him to the hospital." A guy told me and pointed down the road where an ambulance was speeding off.

I went back to the ambulance that held Emma where her parents were on each side of her, not quite knowing what to do.

"We need to get her to a hospital." One of the medics said.

And my Gran, mom, and I got out of the ambulance so we could take the SUV to the hospital.

Our car followed the ambulance and security cars to the hospital where Emma was rushed inside and taken to a room so the hospital staff could assess her injuries.

Gran went inside the room with my aunt and uncle; but my mom, Mila and I stayed outside the door.

Every time we heard Emma scream out in pain we would wince, and my mom would squeeze my hand tightly.

"Who could do that to her?" I shook my head and my mom sighed.

"I don't know...but i'm scared to find out."