39

Here's a new update!!

I hope you enjoy it!!

Keep reading, keep voting, and keep commenting!!! I love you all so much!! 24/7 wouldn't be what it is without YOU!!!

Going back to the apartment was something I was not looking forward to.

When we arrived at it Harry had me wait in the living room while he went back to inspect my room.

I sat on the arm of the sofa and waited for him to come back and give me the all clear.

When he came back down the hall he looked at me and nodded.

"It's like nothing ever happened." He assured me and I nodded, taking a deep breath and grabbing my bag before walking back to it.

When I stepped inside I looked around at the walls where the bullet holes once were and saw they were all covered and painted. My eyes then went to the floor where the pool of blood had been, but nothing was there. Not even a stain.

"You okay?" I heard Harry's voice behind me and I turned to see him leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah. It's just weird."

He nodded.

"Is anything out of place?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Okay. Well I was thinking about ordering takeout for dinner."

"That's fine." I gave him a small smile and he matched it before coming forward and kissing my forehead.

He left to go unpack his stuff in his room while I did the same but more slowly, my mind just not back to normal yet.

Harry and I had a quiet dinner of Chinese takeout before retiring to bed since I had class at 9:00.

But as I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling all I could see in my head was the scene from last week replying like a movie in my head.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep in my room that night, so I got out of bed and left my room, going to Harry's where I tried the doorknob to find it locked.

I bit my lip but knocked on the door anyways, hoping he wouldn't be angry at me for waking him up.

Knocking again I waited for him and soon the door creaked open, revealing a tired looking Harry.

He yawned as he squinted his eyes to look at me.

"What?" Harry yawned again and I hugged my arms around my stomach.

"I can't sleep." I said quietly.

"I don't know what you want me to do about that?"

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Come on." He opened the door and let me inside his room.

I crawled up on his bed and watched as he closed and locked the door before coming to get in the bed with me.

As soon as he laid down I cuddled myself up to him, Harry putting his arm around me.

"You're safe, Emma." He said to me as I closed my eyes.

"I just feel better when i'm with you." I whispered.

"Well you're with me now so take a deep breath and go to sleep."