35

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait for an update but I have had some personal stuff going on and I just wasn't in the mindset to write anything.

Also, I try to update at least once a week but I am a student so sometimes things do come up and i'm unable to.

But even if I don't update one week that doesn't mean i'm not thinking about ideas, and it always makes me insanely happy to log on and see all of your votes, follows and comments.

So, enough of me, here's the story :)

--

Harry stayed the night in my bed with me, but in the morning he went back to his brooding and angry self.

I was so confused.

What was the point of him even coming into my room last night if he was just going to ignore me again in the morning?

"I thought you had forgiven me." I said to him after he had gone to the kitchen and I followed him.

"No." He said as he poured some cereal.

"Then what the hell was the point of you coming in my room and staying the night with me?" I crossed my arms.

"Bad judgement." He replied.

I was livid.

"There seems to be a lot of that in this relationship." He continued and that's when I broke.

"I told you I was sorry. What more do you want from me?"

"I want you to realise that no I haven't forgiven you yet and i'm still extremely pissed at you."

"What else is new?" I rhetorically asked as I walked out of the kitchen and back to my bedroom.

As I changed clothes I made a big decision.

If Harry wanted to fight dirty, I would too.

So while he was in the kitchen giving me the cold shoulder, I decided to make a bold step.

I walked out into the kitchen, Harry not even looking up.

"I just wanted to let you know that i'm not going to my classes today." I said and he raised his head at that.

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like it."

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away.

When I reached my room I got up on my bed with my laptop, plugging in my headphones and starting Riverdale.

I hadn't even reached the two minute mark when Harry appeared in my doorway.

"If we leave now we can make it to english." He said.

"I already told you i'm not going." I said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to go. It's not against the law for me to skip class."