72

happy update!

sorry this update took so long and is also quite short, but this is all action and is intense.

as school is coming to a close it will be harder and harder for me to update, but once summer arrives it will be easier to update and get back on a schedule.

anyways, enjoy the chapter ;)

Harry stood in front of my crumbled body, the gun in his hand aimed at my Uncle Daniels chest.

And my uncle had his gun aimed at Harry.

I was a mess on the floor, barely able to move.

Niall stood next to me shaking like a chihuahua.

This was it. This was my nightmare. But instead of Blackwood being the one to kill Harry and I, it was my uncle. My own flesh and blood. The man who had babysat me when I was a toddler and was the father of Mila who was like my little sister.

But now he was the man who had terrorized me and my family, shot my father at the charity event, shot me when he crashed into our car, kidnapped me, beaten me half to death, and now was ready to carry out the final act of killing me. His ultimate revenge on my father.

Harry and Daniel just stared at each other, neither one of them moving their guns.

I wished Harry would just shoot and ask questions later, but he wanted answers.

Harry was giving Daniel a murderous glare.

I was about to yell at Harry to just shoot him already but that's exactly when Daniel attacked first, coming at Harry and trying to knock him off guard.

But Harry was too quick for him, and moved to the left and then leaned in, holding Daniels hand that held the gun away from him while he used his own gun to hit Daniel on the head.

Daniel stumbled back a step but Harry pressed on, using his right leg to kick Daniels right knee and try to knock him off his feet but Daniel didn't fall.

"Is that all you've got Harry?! A hit and a kick?! Where's that fire?! That aim you had when that man broke into the apartment to kill you?!"

Harry grit his teeth and slammed into Daniel? pushing his back by the shoulders so he hit the wall next to me.

Daniel moved his gun to aim it at me but as he pulled the trigger, Harry knocked his hand away so the bullet hit the wall above me.

I screamed as Niall ducked next to me.

"Do something!" I yelled at him.

But it was like Niall couldn't move, he was frozen.

Harry and Daniel were still fighting when Harry shouted at him.

"Why Emma?! What did she ever do to you?! This is your fault!"

"She's nothing to me! But she's everything to her father! And he will suffer for what he did to me!" Daniel shouted back before shoving Harry  to the right, Harry hitting the wall across from me with his shoulder.

He groaned before regaining himself.

"And what did he do?!" Harry roared.

"I was supposed to be president! ME! He stole that from me!"

"So you want to kill him?! Grow up!"

"You don't get to tell me anything!" Daniel fought back and then shoved Harry back so hard he fell on his back.