32

WE HAVE MOVED UP TO #609 IN FANFICTION! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE! KEEP VOTING AND READING AND COMMENTING!! I LOVE YOU!

--

The next day I was back as school and ready to get back to work.

I had a test in world lit that morning, so I got up early to study for it.

I was sitting at the breakfast table with my coffee and book when I heard Harry enter the room.

"You're up early." He commented.

"World lit test."

He nodded.

I watched as he started his coffee and looked for something to eat, noticing how different our personas were.

I was outgoing and cheerful and loved meeting people, while he was quiet, reserved and negative.

I didn't know how people so different could be so attracted to each other. I had always thought the opposites attract saying was stupid but now I was starting to believe it.

Since the start of our "relationship" Harry and I had only had one date at the apartment, but nothing else was happening.

I wanted us to have another night like that, and I wanted him to be the one to initiate it, but I knew he wouldn't.

If I was the one who kept initiating, Harry and I would never be able to be something more. I just wanted him to be interested.

"What?"

I blinked, snapping out of my phase to see Harry was looking at me.

"You were staring at me."

"Yeah, sorry." I said under my breath before getting up and going to my room.

I went to pack up my back pack and then waited on the sofa for Harry so we could go to class.

I was silent on our way there as we walked, and when we got to class and I sat down I could feel his eyes on me.

This was the only way I knew how to make him think about me and get him to engage with me more.

After my exam, lunch, and other classes, Harry and I went back to the apartment where I went back to my room, closing the door.

I started on my homework, finishing my chemistry homework for the next day.

Once that was complete I got on my bed and turned on my laptop so I could watch Netflix.

I was re watching Riverdale, and mid episode my phone buzzed and I looked to see Harry had texted me.

--
From Harry:

What do you want for dinner?

--

I sighed before dropping my phone onto my bed, not replying.

I finished the current episode I was on and started the next one.

It wasn't too long before I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

I said nothing so the door opened and I heard Harry step inside.

"Emma." His voice was firm.