74

happy update!

omg guys!!! we have an awesome trailer for 24/7!!!!!

it was made by iliamay and you can go watch it here:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbtAGZKJ3NfJuw2lUKKPCbg

I also put it in the pic box above so you can watch it there too!

I'm so excited that you all love this story so much to make trailers and covers for it, it truly makes me so happy! :)

enjoy the update ;)

The first day after my surgery and my visit with Harry had been awful.

My dad had Harry taken back to his room and stayed there with my Gran to ask questions about my uncle Daniel.

When my dad had come back, he took that time to ask me about what had happened from the moment that random number texted me to when I got to the house.

I couldn't give him the gory details about what Daniel had done to me, and he seemed a bit relieved that I spared him those details.

After that I succumbed to the pain meds.

However, my dreams took me back to that house in the middle of nowhere and held me captive in the room as Daniel beat me over and over again.

I woke up crying and screaming, my parents trying to calm me down while I suffered through my panic attack.

"Harry's freaking out, he wants to know what wrong with Emma!" Jamie burst open the door and I looked up through my tears to see Harry just as the door closed, his eyes wide in fear as he looked at me. He was standing in his
hospital gown and a nurse was trying to make him sit in a wheelchair but he wasn't paying any attention to her.

"Harry!" I cried out and not a second later he came through the door.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She had a nightmare or something, I don't know." Jamie said and my parents moved to the side as Harry stepped up.

"May I help her? Please?" He asked them and they looked at each other before nodding.

Harry then came to sit on the bed next to me.

"Hey, shh. You're okay." He placed his hand on my back.

But I wanted more than just his touch on my back, I wanted to be in his arms.

I turned my face into his neck, hoping he would get the hint but then I realized with my parents in the room he wouldn't be making any moves on me.

"Please." I choked on one of my cries and I felt him loosen up slightly. He took a deep breath before moving closer and putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't cry." He shushed me. "Don't cry. It was just a dream. You're safe, and he's not here anymore. He can't hurt you."

"I want it to go away." I sobbed.

"It will. It will with time, Emma. I promise you. It's going to get better."

I could feel he wanted to do more to comfort me, but I also knew that with my parents standing right there and the fact that they still didn't like Harry was stopping him.

"Please don't leave me. Please." I cried, clutching the front of Harry's hospital gown with my good hand.

"I'll be here until they make me leave, okay?" He said and I nodded, tears still streaming down my cheeks.