Chapter 2 || BTS

Edited

Upon opening her bleary eyes, Arya let out a soft groan. She had had the worst dream ever, it felt so realistic.

The female rubbed her eyes slowly and sat up. She looked at the unfamiliar surroundings and the realisation hit her like a tonne of bricks.

It wasn't a dream. It was real.

"Great you're awake," A voice said making her jump.

"Y-you! Where am I? Why am I here?" Arya demanded.

The boy chuckled.

"You ask a lot of questions for somebody so small," He teased, laughing.

"Who the fuck do you think are you talking to?" Arya spat, swearing at him.

His brown eyes widened.

"How dare you use such foul language!" He spoke harshly with a tone so angry that the devil would shudder.

"If you won't tell me where or why I'm here then tell me your name," Arya said, trying to be confident but she was scared to death.

"Seok Jin. But you can call me Jin," He replied.

"Are you Korean?" Arya blurted out and he chuckled.

"Yes we all are," Jin replied, his warm eyes boring into Arya.

"How many of you are there?" Arya asked.

Jin ran his hand through his light brown hair and sighed. He was very handsome.

"I'm not really supposed to say anything I'm under strict instructions until you meet Namjoon," Jin explained.

Namjoon, she remembered the guy called Jimin saying that name last night.

"I'm guessing he's the leader," Arya muttered.

"You're quite smart." Jin smiled.

"Not smart enough to outrun you," Arya replied causing Jin to laugh. His laugh was pretty adorable; well it would have been if the circumstances were different.

"I should be going now," Jin murmured and he stood up.

"Wait!" Arya tried to move her hands but she soon realised that her hands had been chained to the wall.

"What?" Jin asked, stopping at the door.

"If you see the one called Jimin..."

"Yes?" Jin asked patiently.

"Tell him if I see him I'll kick him so hard that even his grandchildren will feel the pain," Arya grinned and Jin's eyes widened in shock.

He never said anything and left the room.

Arya sighed and looked around the room, it was completely empty and the walls were painted white.

She wondered if Jackson was looking for her by now. She wondered if Toby and Brandon would be okay. She wondered why she was taken, what could they possibly want with her? As far as she was concerned she had never done anything wrong or dodgy. So why did they kidnap her?

The door swung open breaking Arya away from her thoughts. A Korean boy with mint green hair, who had dark brown eyes and was very muscular, entered the room.

"Namjoon will see you now." He looked bored.

"And what if I don't want to see this Namjoon dude?" Arya asked causing the boy to laugh at her pathetically.