Chapter 25 || Annyeong

Edited.

Arya hugged her knees to her chest, she could feel the eyes of the silhouettes inside the van bore into her. She could make out the outline of four people and it made her feel like she was going to vomit.

The brunette put her head on her knees so that her face was hidden. Everything that had happened had happened because of her, it was most definitely her fault.

"Kitten stop hiding your pretty face," Baekhyun was irritated.

"Fuck off," Arya swore at him without even looking up. She was vulnerable but she took orders from nobody.

That however was a bad move because Arya felt something cold touch the top of her head. She froze instantly. A gun.

"I said; Stop hiding your face," Baekhyun snarled. He pressed the metal gun on the top of her head and applied pressure.

Arya slowly looked up to meet his eyes which resulted in the Male moving the gun away from her head. "Much better." He leaned over and planted a kiss on her temple.

"Baekhyun," Arya muttered slowly, sounding out each syllable.

"Yes kitten?" He asked.

"If you ever kiss me again... I'll fucking kill you," She spat angrily.

"Chanyeol was right to tell me to beware, you are feisty. Tiny... But you've got attitude," Baekhyun laughed.

"If there wasn't three other people in here with guns Baekhyun, I would stab you," Arya growled. But he just laughed.

"If any of you dickheads even look at my friend Katrina. Then I will hurt you," Arya glared at the other three boys.

"Am I the only one that is tempted to do that just to piss her off?" One of the boys smirked.

"Shut up Lay don't provoke her it'll make things worse!" Another boy spoke harshly.

"Honestly can one of you just lend me a gun so I can put myself out of my misery?" She asked boldly.

"As much as I would love to do that, I can't. Chanyeol's orders are to keep you alive," The boy called Lay spoke.

"Technically he said alive he didn't say unharmed," The boy that had scolded Lay laughed.

"Honestly Kai your sense of humour is terrible," Lay scowled.

He wasn't wrong, Kai's humour was almost as bad as Katrina's: almost.

"Okay so there is Baekhyun, Kai, Lay and who's the other one?" Arya asked looking at the quiet boy who hadn't spoken.

"Oh, that's Sehun. He doesn't talk much," Lay answered.

"And this is only four of us. There is me, Chanyeol, Lay, Kai, Sehun, Suho, Chen, D.O, and Xiumin." Baekhyun explained.

"Yeah I've forgotten half of those already and I don't really care what you guys are called," Arya laughed.

Baekhyun moved quickly and there was a slapping noise. Arya's hand automatically went to her cheek. She never said anything, she avoided eye contact with Baekhyun.

At least BTS were friendly and welcoming. These boys were the opposite these boys were daunting and scary.

Arya just prayed that Katrina was being treated better.

****

Katrina sat in the van terrified. It was going to be alright Jungkook would come and get her. But she had a bad feeling that that wouldn't be for a while. Katrina felt annoyed that Arya had planned to give herself in to EXO. Katrina didn't blame her because if same thing had happened with Katrina she'd probably save her family too. But Katrina felt betrayed that Arya didn't tell her. She wasn't even going to tell her.