Chapter 21 || 5am

Edited

Taehyung was stalking down a dark alley, he had his hand in his pocket and it covered the fact that he was grasping onto a silver knife. He had a bad feeling about this.

He had left Yoongi a while back, they split up in an attempt to find Jaehyun who was from the gang NCT 127. Jaehyun was supposed to have met Yoongi and Taehyung who were supplying weapons. However Jaehyun seized the weapons and ran away before paying.

Yoongi and Taehyung had split up and were currently looking for him. Taehyung was growing tired. He was only fifteen years old, he had his limits. But still he pushed onwards and ran.

When Taehyung realised his big mistake it was too late. He ran into a dead end. And when he turned around there were five boys. One of them pushed him against the wall by his throat. Taehyung was terrified and helpless, he couldn't reach his knife because another boy pinned his arms. He was trapped. He felt like a deer in the headlights as one of the boys held a torch to his face.

He watched as a glimmer of silver caught his attention. And he screamed out in mercy as he faced inevitable pain. Stab. StAb. STAB. sTaB

Taehyung screamed as he watched his own blood erupt from his torso like a volcano of lava. He wanted to die right there because he would rather die that very second than face another second of the pain he was in. But still, he watched as he got stabbed again and he screamed. His vision was going blurry and he didn't know if he would last. This was it. He was going to die.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok yelled. "TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok screamed and shook the younger boy.

Taehyung bolted upright in bed and he had a thick layer of sweat around his head. The Male was gasping for air.

Hoseok was shocked to see the expression of horror on his boyfriends face. "Hey, it's okay it was just a dream," Hoseok mumbled softly and brought the younger boy into his arms.

"It- it felt so real." Taehyung mumbled and for a second he put his hand on his torso. He was relieved to see that there were no stab wounds.

"I know... I know. I get them too, it's okay baby, it was only a nightmare. You're safe here with me," Hoseok whispered as he stroked the younger boys hair comfortingly.

Taehyung glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table which read 5:10am. He instantly relaxed in Hoseok's arms.

"I don't think I can go back to sleep." Taehyung wiped his tired red eyes.

"You'll be fine we need to rest." Hoseok replied.

"I don't know if I can," Taehyung sighed and he buried his face into Hoseok's chest before mumbling something inaudible.

"What did you say?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung sat up and met the older boys eyes.

"I said... can you sing Hyung?" Taehyung said and his face grew red.

Hoseok smiled, Taehyung was the only one that knew his secret that he could sing.

"Only for you." Hoseok smiled and he moved so that Taehyung's head was resting comfortable on his chest.

Hoseok began to sing the chorus of the song Love me tender by Elvis Presley.

"Love me tender
Love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so

Love me tender
Love me true
All my dreams fulfilled
For my darling I love you
And I always will

Love me tender
Love me long
Take me to your heart
For it's there that I belong
And we'll never part