Chapter 24 || One Last Time

Edited.

Katrina stood at the bar whilst Jimin got them drinks. He seemed to be taking ages because he was talking to the bar man like they were old friends.

Jimin was too engaged in the conversation with the barman to notice where Katrina was. Suddenly a hand was placed on Katrina's shoulder and the only thought going through her head was, oh god not again.

She turned around to face a guy who was very tall, maybe even taller than Namjoon. This guy had to be at least six foot tall. Katrina shivered as he touched her shoulder lightly.

"Can I help you?" Katrina asked and he grinned at her, he had brown hair and perfect teeth.

"Yes actually you can, Katrina." He smirked as he said her name.

"Not again for god sake," Katrina muttered.

"Let's take a walk, my muse?" He asked and Katrina scoffed.

"How about you go and walk yourself and I'm not your muse," Katrina spat at him and he looked angry.

"Please, my muse," He asked and Katrina rolled her eyes.

"Not after what Baekhyun did!" Katrina retorted.

"Nobody ever says no to me my muse," The boy said pouting.

"Well I'll be the first one then," Katrina laughed at him.

"So are you going to tell me your name creepy tall guy?" Katrina asked.

"Why of course I'm Chanyeol the leader of EXO," the boy laughed and he put his hand out to shake Katrina's.

But Katrina never shook his hand she took a step back in half fear and half surprise.

"Oh I'm sorry does that scare you little muse?" He asked with a bitter tone.

"J-Jimin!" Katrina called and Jimin was at her side in under one second.

"Stay away from her Chanyeol," Jimin spat aggressively at the taller boy.

"Or what?" Chanyeol mocked.

"Or Jungkook will make you sorry," Jimin replied angrily.

Chanyeol's eyes widened as if he had just made a discovery. "Will he now? I'm pretty sure he'll be the one that is sorry," Chanyeol smirked.

"Don't you dare touch Jungkook!" Katrina spat.

"Sorry my muse but I can't make a promise that I won't keep," Chanyeol sniggered before disappearing into the crowd looking smug.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jimin asked as he quickly checked the girl for any injuries.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. But we need to get to Jungkook!" Katrina exclaimed. "Before it's too late."

With that said Katrina dragged Jimin into the crowd in hope of finding Jungkook before Chanyeol found him.

****

"I got you something to drink," Yoongi smiled as he handed Arya a glass of champagne.

"Thank you," Arya replied and Yoongi glared at her.