Chapter 39 || Kingdom

A/N: I'm planning to finish this book soon and I intend to create a sequel but updates might be a bit slow due to school work and also because I'm currently also writing a Yoonmin fic that will be up soon.

_____________________________

"Arya?" Yoongi called out softly. He could hear a soft muffled whimper.

Yoongi slowly opened the door to the bedroom but instead of seeing his girlfriend he was surprised to see Jimin curled up in a ball crying. "Jimbles, come on. It's okay." The older boy cooed.

Yoongi stepped over and brought the younger boy into a careful hug. "Jimin, it's going to be alright."

Jimin shook his head and sobbed into Yoongi's chest. "I- I miss him, so much."

Yoongi wasn't sure which Male Jimin was talking about (Jin had explained to him about Johnny) but either way he never said anything about that. "Jimin. Now, no tears you have to stay strong." Yoongi patted his back.

"I'm just, I'm feeling all of these things and I- I can't," He sobbed.

Yoongi rubbed circles into the smalls of his back. Yoongi was always good at comforting people, he had an amazing talent where he knew exactly what a person was feeling. "You're feeling everything and nothing at the same time Jimin. I get it, you're feeling loss, you miss Jungkook so much and you can't quite gather the fact that you're never going to see him ever again. You hate yourself because you would gladly take his place. You feel guilty because maybe there was something you could have done. You feel regret for not being there for him. You feel betrayal that Namjoon would do such a thing. You feel heartbroken about Johnny, you think you love him and you feel like he doesn't care. You feel like you're all alone, but you're not. You've got us."

Jimin looked up at the older boy with big red puffy eyes. He never knew how the mint haired boy could put his own feelings into words better than himself.

"And it hurts Jimin, and I hate to tell you that it is going to hurt. And you're going to hurt so much that you might feel like you've experienced all of the pain you can. But it gets better. It will get better, I've told you this before and I've never lied to you. It will get better."

Jimin sobbed shaking his head, "When I seen Ten with Johnny I felt anger; betrayal. When I heard about Jungkook I wanted to do it. I thought, I'm finally going to go through with it. When I was on the highway I thought about crashing the car. But then I thought about how disappointed you'd be with me, so I didn't."

Yoongi hugged the boy tighter, "You've to come to me when you feel this way Jimin. You've came to me ever since we were barely teens. You know I'll listen, you can get through anything. You're so so strong," Yoongi said and his eyes started to tear up.

"I'm sorry." Jimin hugged his friend tighter.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, nothing."

Jimin broke away from the hug, "I'm okay."

Yoongi nodded, "You don't seem like it."

"I'm not fully fine, but I'm okay. I'm getting there."

Yoongi squeezed his friends hand, and met his eyes. Jimin brushed his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi jerked away. "No Jimin," He said trying to keep calm.

"Can't we go back to what we were when we were teenagers?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi shook his head, "Jimin when we were teenagers we were both going through a rough time. Yes I did love you, and part of me always will, but I'm with Arya. And I love her. You're just missing Johnny."