Chapter 49 || Base

2 weeks later:

Two weeks had passed and things were just beginning to settle down again at the new base.

Jimin had been on his way back from Johnny's (they were now back together and officially boyfriends) when he had stumbled into Jungkook's room. He was looking for deodorant because he ran out.

Jimin searched the room before opening a cupboard, he gasped. It was filled with makeup, concealers, foundation, eyeshadows, nude lipsticks. "What the hell?" He said loudly.

Jungkook wheeled into the room and he stopped and stared at the blonde haired boy who had a foundation bottle in his hand. "What is going on?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook froze, thinking of a believable lie. "It's not mine... it's one of the boys they asked me to keep it for them."

"Oh really, and who would want makeup?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know they just told me to keep it for them." Jungkook bit his lip. He snatched the bottle of foundation from the boys hand.

Katrina walked into the room, her hair was now dyed brown and she grabbed the foundation from Jungkook's hand. "That's where my foundation went! This is way too light for your skin tone Jungkook." She began to walk out of the room before stopping. "Wait a second... why did you have my foundation?" Katrina demanded.

"It's not mine!" Jungkook said. "It's um... Yoongi's. Yes it's Yoongi's I'm keeping it for him because he was embarrassed." Jungkook named his palest friend in hope that they would believe him.

"Well... okay." Katrina walked out of the room scratching her head.

Jimin's phone went off and he answered it immediately. "Hey can we talk." Johnny spoke from the other line. Jimin's stomach twisted.

"I guess so." Jimin walked out of the room to continue his phone call.

_______________________________

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked.

Katrina nodded, "It's the first time we've heard from my parents in a year, and there's nothing here for me anymore."

"As long as you are sure you want to go then you can, but always remember you have a home here."

Katrina sighed, "I know." She walked out of Namjoon's office.

Her parents had made contact with them and asked Katrina if she wanted to come to Daegu, that's where they currently were. They wanted Katrina to live with them in hiding. Obviously once Katrina got to Daegu they would move to another location because they were still partially being targeted, but the file wasn't with Katrina's parents it was now with Arya's parents and they moved away again.

Namjoon was only letting Katrina go because it's her home and it was her choice where she wanted to live.

Katrina went into her bedroom and lay down on her bed, sometimes she could swear that she heard somebody coming in late around four in the morning. She never bothered to check she was always too tired to investigate, but none of the boys ever went out late and she never knew if she was just imagining this.

She closed her eyes, she wanted to see her parents again. She had been arguing with Arya, Jungkook looked at her like she was an alien and she felt like she didn't have anything at the new base to stay for.

She was quite excited to go to Daegu, and maybe If she ever came back things would be better.

It wasn't long until Jin shouted on her for dinner. Katrina sighed and stood up from the bed, she made her way into the kitchen and took her seat next to Jimin, who she had formed a good friendship with.