Chapter 41 || Hopeless

Arya woke up groggily and disorientated, once her vision returned to normal she sat up quickly glaring at the two people that she sat in between. She had been sleeping with her head on Namjoon's lap and she didn't even want to think about that.

"W-where?" She stuttered, looking out the tinted windows. This was no place she had ever been before.

She looked out and noticed that everyone on the streets were Asian. Even the road signs were in Korean Hangul. Her eyes widened when she realised she wasn't in her home country anymore. "W-we're in South Korea?" She whispered horrified.

Both of the males wore identical grins on their faces. "What the fuck?! How long was I out for?" She yelled.

"About fourteen hours, we're almost in Busan," Namjoon smirked.

"The place you were born," G-Dragon added.

Arya looked at the man who she felt pure hatred towards. "I was born in Britain, I'm from England. Not fucking Busan. I am British!" She yelled.

G-Dragon laughed and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "I've told you this already Arya. You're mother and father were in Busan for business whilst your mum went into labour," Namjoon said calmly.

She shook her head, "Fuck you."

He raised an eyebrow, "is that an offer?"

She punched him on the shoulder. "Yoongi is going to kill both of you."

G-dragon bust out laughing at her seriousness. "Nobody has been able to take me down for eighteen years. What makes you think Yoongi could?"

"If he doesn't I will." She glared. Both boys laughed at her like she was a joke.

"Arya you couldn't even run away from me successfully what makes you think you could take down a guy like me?" G-Dragon said laughing at the girl.

She bit her lip, "Because I'm not scared of you like they are."

G-Dragon leaned towards her face and there was barely a millimetre separating them, Arya heard her breathing become sharp. "Really? So this doesn't make you uncomfortable?" He said, his hot breath on her cheek.

She breathed sharply, "Not at all."

G-Dragon looked at Namjoon giving him a silent order. Namjoon understood, "What about this?" He said placing his hand on her thigh.

She gritted her teeth, she wanted more than anything to punch that son of a.....
She turned to look at him. "Not really." An obvious lie.

G-dragon laughed at the tension and then raised his eyebrow at Namjoon. She felt like a pawn. "Hmm? How about this?" Namjoon leaned over and his lips brushed against her neck. Her eyes widened.

"Get off me!" She yelled pushing him before he could do anything further.

"Oh so you're not scared of us at all then? Namjoon giggled.

"No I'm not scared of you I'm just uncomfortable with people treating me like an object!"

That silenced them for sure. She looked at the floor thinking of ways she could possibly escape and how on earth she would contact BTS. An idea suddenly struck her as they were driving through another town. "I think m'gonna be sick!" She said holding her mouth.

G-Dragon looked at her and sighed, Namjoon was suspicious but then again travel sickness was a common thing. "Pull over!" G-Dragon yelled to the driver, she started shaking her leg for affect.

The car pulled up on a pavement and Namjoon got out of the car, he stood in front of Arya to make sure she couldn't try anything. Arya stood up on the pavement made fake barfing noises and before the boys could realise it was all an act, she kicked Namjoon right in-between the legs and she bolted.