Chapter 3 || A Familar Face

The road ahead was dark and empty, they were almost out of the town Arya called home.

She felt like screaming, crying and punching someone in the face at the same time.

The boy Yoongi who was sitting beside her had a tight grip on her upper arm, and she felt the urge to head butt him so hard that he would see stars, but something told her that wasn't a good idea.

"Try it," he snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Try and escape, go on, just try," he spat as if he had read her mind.

She opened her mouth to give him some sort of comeback but the van suddenly halted making her turn her head toward the window to see what had happened.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" A girl screamed.

She was in front of the van.

She was just a little taller than average height, and she was slim, but still muscular, wearing sports leggings and a hoodie.

Her blonde curls were tied up in a pony tail behind her face, and her eyes were like blue fire, rage evident on her delicate features.

"Assholes," she said and Arya had never wanted to hug anyone more.

It was her best friend, Katrina.

Katrina had been her friend for years, Jackson had been her friend for a little longer.

Katrina wasn't the brightest, she was a bit ditsy, and always got herself into the most stupid situations.

She was still funny, and too innocent for any of Jackson or Arya's dirty jokes.

Katrina scowled before moving to put her earphones back in when she froze.

She slowly turned her head back to the van, and stared, looking straight at Arya.

"Just run, you idiot," Arya murmured.

"Arya!" Katrina screamed happily, and Arya had never wanted to face palm more than that moment.

"She has clearly seen our faces and she knows Arya! She knows we have her," Jungkook whispered to Namjoon and Jin.

"It's not going to be an inconvenience," Namjoon whispered.

"How so?" Jin asked.

"Because that girl is our second pick up," Namjoon grinned.

As soon as he said that the doors of the van were opened by Hoseok and Taehyung. Yoongi and Jimin both had a grip on one of Arya's wrists.

"RUN KATRINA! THEY'RE BAD!" Arya yelled, thrashing and trying to get free but it was useless.

"Bad?" Katrina repeated and Arya shook her head.

Whilst Katrina tried to figure out what was going on Taehyung and Hoseok both slipped out of the van.

"Come with us, we are taking Arya to... ugh- erm~" Taehyung looked at Hoseok for help.

"To get some ice cream," Hoseok offered.

"Can I come?" Katrina asked

"Oh my fucking gods!" Arya mumbled from inside the van.

"KATRINA IT'S A CODE 207!" Arya shouted from inside the van.

Getting annoyed at her shouting Yoongi put his hand over her mouth.

"They're kidnapping you?!" Katrina said loudly, her eyes widened in realisation.

When Arya and Katrina were younger they played a game video game called 'Caught' where you would commit a crime and get chased by the police. A 207 in the game was a kidnapping.