Chapter 6 || You could be an Idol

Edited.

Katrina and Arya walked out of the office and downstairs.

The wall that had two dents on it, Jin was sticking a sign up on it. He moved away once it was stuck, and smiled. Proud of his masterpiece.

Arya and Katrina started giggling as they read the sign on the wall. It said caution: this wall is made of brick! Punching wall can and will cause you serious hand injury.

At that time Jungkook walked down the hallway smugly and he stopped at the sign. He drew his hand back and smashed his fist right through the sign. The sign snapped in two and the wall dented again. Jin let out a small screech of annoyance.

Jungkook's hand was now burst open badly and bleeding.

"You can bandage that yourself pabo." Jin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook laughed half heartily, he then turned his gaze to Katrina and clearly looked her up and down.

"Oh HELL No bitch!" Arya yelled and she punched Jungkook in the face, with her bandaged hands.

Jungkook growled and grabbed her with his bloody hands and pushed her against the wall.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin yelled and threw Jungkook off of Arya.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jin and he turned to see Yoongi walk into the room.

"Go to your room Maknae," Yoongi grumbled.

Scoffing Jungkook walked away and Yoongi looked at Arya.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fuck off," Arya spat.

"I'm sorry," He apologised.

"Just leave me alone!" Arya half yelled.

Yoongi nodded and bowed his head before walking away.

"Is there anyway we can have alone time? I'm sick of people." Katrina sighed.

"Not really, we can't trust you," Jin replied.

"Right," Katrina exhaled.

Arya and Katrina followed Jin into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Jin put on the TV and Katrina was watching it but Arya was not.

After a few minutes Katrina and Jin went into the kitchen to get snacks leaving Arya alone.

Arya had a song stuck in her head it was one by the artist Camila Cabello. It was a leaked song that she found called Cinderella. Arya was always known for her random singing. It helped her destress and get her thoughts more clear.

"Cause it's three am and it ain't the same and the sign is clear when the phone don't ring. Why, oh why. She said a dream is a wish your heart makes. And he's a sad, reality."

"Cinderella never asked for a prince, no. Just a dress there anybody like this? No. So if the show won't fit then I'll walk barefoot to the moon. If you fall when the clock hits the spot then Bibbity-Bobbity boo. Instagram that just won't do. Back then I managed the crew.

At twelve it's just me in my ripped skinny jeans, but I'm still a dam princess to you.
Ah- ah - ah - ah - ah.

Bibbity Bobbity boo."