Chapter 36 || Nothing.

Edited.

Jimin lay on the bed curled into Johnny's bare chest. He was lightly sleeping when he was snapped awake by the ringing of Johnny's phone.

Johnny stirred awake at the sound, he untangled himself from the other boy and put the phone to his ear. "Uh-huh?" Johnny spoke in a husky voice.

Jimin watched as the boy engaged in a conversation with whoever was on the other line. "Right now?" Johnny asked with a flash of annoyance. "Right... fine. I'll be there."

Johnny sat his phone down and smiled at the boy who raised an eyebrow in question. "I've been called to work doll," Johnny sighed.

Jimin looked annoyed and then sighed, "For how long?" He pouted.

"Only a couple of hours," Johnny said and he kissed the boys forehead and ruffled his blonde hair.

"O~Okay," Jimin sighed.

"I'm sorry, you know how it is Jiminie," Johnny mumbled before quickly pecking the boys lips.

Johnny picked up his jeans from the floor and slipped them on, Jimin watched as he quickly put on his shirt.

Jimin groaned and Johnny stopped and looked at him in silence. Jimin smirked and then got up from the bed and walked over to Johnny. "Are you sure you can't stay?" He whined as he stood in front of the older boy.

"Jimin, you know I can't," Johnny hesitated as Jimin pouted.

"Why so stubborn?" Jimin asked meeting the boys eyes.

Johnny crashed his lips against the other boys and pulled him into his chest. "I promise we can continue later," Johnny mumbled, his lips brushed against Jimin's earlobe.

"Johnny..." Jimin said quietly, the brown haired boy nodded. Jimin had been longing to ask the older boy this question for months. The boys had kissed, they had also done more than kissed but they had never said anything officially. "What are we?" Jimin breathed.

Johnny was silent. "What do you want to be Jiminie?"

Jimin pulled away from the hug and looked at the other boy, "I dont know Johnny. I don't know if I can love another person that I could easily lose."

Johnny's lips brushed the boys forehead, "It's okay Jimin. You can take your time but I am ready when you are ready, Okay?"

Jimin nodded, "Thank you Johnny." He was glad that the boy was alright with them not being official.

Jimin wasn't sure what he wanted at this moment, he did like the boy. Maybe even as strong as loved him. But Jimin's job would put Johnny in danger and the same with Johnny's job and Jimin.

"I really have to get going now, Beautiful;" Johnny mumbled and kissed the boy one more time.

"Goodbye," Jimin uttered as the boy left the room.

Jimin heard the door close and he sighed. He slowly picked up his jeans and put them on, and then he did the same with his shirt.

Jimin walked into the hallway of Johnny's apartment and he noticed a white key card sitting on the side board. To get into the NCT base everyone needed a key card to prove their identity, without this Johnny wouldn't get in. Jimin sighed, he knew that he should probably go after him.