Chapter 38 || Damage

"Jiminie, what happened?" Jin asked the younger boy who's face was red and puffy due to crying.

"H~hyung," Jimin sobbed.

Jin brought the younger boy into a comforting hug, "you can tell me anything you know that," Jin whispered.

Jin had taken Brandon and Toby to a swing park because the soft play area was fully booked. "H~hyung... I -" Jimin tried to speak but he kept on sobbing.

"Is it to do with Johnny? I wasn't born yesterday Jimin I do know you've been seeing him," Jin said patting the boys back.

Jimin took a deep breath, "I mean we weren't officially in a relationship but we were going so well and I - and I found him with his ex kissing and I- i.... it hurts so much Hyung," the younger boy sobbed.

"I know, I know it hurts Jiminie. It feels like the world has just ended but trust me this is the worst part and the worst part is over. It can only get better from here." The older boy explained.

"I don't think I can do this," Jimin wiped his eyes.

"Don't talk like that Jimin, where is this boy at anyways? because I'll hurt anyone who breaks my dongsaengs heart!" Jin clenched his fists.

"Don't worry pabo I already slapped them both," Jimin muttered.

Jin looked at the boy stunned because he only meant it as a figure of speech. "You did what?!"

Jimin tensed, he was preparing himself mentally for one of Jin's Eomma scoldings. "As much as they both deserved that, you shouldn't have hit them."

"Jin, we hurt people for a living give me a break!" Jimin exclaimed.

Jin drew breath to speak but both of the boys phones went off. They both received the same message

Yoongi || The monster has escaped.

"Brandon! Toby! It's time to go home," Jin yelled with a sense of uncertainty to his tone.

The two little boys raced to Jin's side talking about a friend they had made at the park. Jimin wearily looked at his Hyung, "I know where the new base is I'll text the others to meet us there."

"We can drop the kids off at Jackson's first, Arya wouldn't want them caught up in this," Jin nodded.

"Are we going to uncle jack jacks?" Toby squealed happily.

Jin ruffled his hair, "Yup you and your brother are having a sleepover at Jackson's."

Brandon looked from Jin to Jimin and then back to Jin, "Why can't we stay with Arya?"

The boys grew silent. "I am seven and a half years old I am not an idiot, I know that you are all in some gangs and I want somebody to tell me what is going on! Why can't we just stay with Arya?" Brandon ranted angrily.

"Okay okay, Bran I promise we will explain everything to you but just not right now because we have a big problem to deal with," Jin explained calmly.

"You need to stay at Jackson's tonight because it is too dangerous at the moment for you two to be with us," Jimin said as he buckled Toby's seat belt.

Jimin climbed into the drivers seat and Jin sat in the passengers seat. "But why is it dangerous?" Brandon asked.

"As we said Brandon, we will tell you but just not right now, Okay?" Jin said, trying to reason with the kid.

"Okay," he mumbled sheepishly.

Jimin started up the car and began to drive down the road.

*
*
*
*
*