Chapter 9 || We all have that chapter we don't read aloud.

Edited.

"Hoseok," Taehyung had whispered.

"That's so cute! I ship it so much!" Katrina exclaimed happily, grinning from ear to ear. She could definitely picture the two boys getting together.

"So you don't think it's weird? Me liking a boy I mean," Taehyung asked, blushing.

"Why would it be weird? You love who you love, you don't love a gender," Katrina said shrugging.

"Most people find it weird." Taehyung looked down.

"Well I certainly don't," Katrina said.

"I don't think he feels the same way," Taehyung mumbled.

"You'd be surprised, he might be feeling the same way," Katrina said.

"And if he doesn't?" Taehyung asked.

"The only way to know is to ask," Katrina smiled.

"I'm scared that I'll get rejected." Taehyung sighed. "And I don't know what to say or how to comfort him when the nights get lonely and he is thinking of his dead sister." He added.

Katrina tried not to show on her face that she was shocked. She felt horrible that Hoseok had a dead sister and she never dared ask Taehyung what happened because she didn't want to invade just in case it was private.

"Tae, if you ask him and he says no then at least you can work on getting over him." Katrina pointed out.

"What if I'm moving it all too fast?" Taehyung asked.

"There's never a good time for anything, I think you should tell him," Katrina replied.

"It's just ...Every time he smiles or laughs I die a little inside because his smile seems to light up the room and he always makes me happy." Taehyung explained.

"You need to tell him!" Katrina said grinning like a mental person.

"Okay." Taehyung took a deep breath.

****

"Are you okay?" It was the voice of Yoongi.

Arya was sitting on the sofa in the second living room, Katrina went off to play Minecraft with Taehyung, Jungkook went to his room, Namjoon was in his office and Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen. Jimin was in the first living room before Arya walked away.

Arya wanted to be alone with her thoughts, she wanted to leave the place more than anything because she hated all of the lying and cheating that was clearly going on.

Arya sat on the sofa staring at the blank tv screen.

"I asked you a question. Are you okay?" Yoongi said in a harsher tone.

"I'm fine." Arya said a little too harshly, not daring to turn or look at him.

"We're more alike that you think, and I know that you're telling me what you think I want to hear, rather than the truth," Yoongi spoke softly as he sat on the sofa next to Arya.

"I told you I'm fine. Leave me alone Min Yoongi," Arya said blandly, avoiding eye contact.

"I know you're not fine," Yoongi said quietly.