Chapter 29 || Ice Cream

(Edited)

"Give us the girl!" An angry voice yelled and she knew it was Lay.

Yoongi sniggered at the demands being made by the men in the Subaru behind them.

"Okay baby, you need to hang on tight. Whatever you do don't let go," Yoongi said smirking.

Arya blushed and she made her grasp tighter around his waist. Yoongi cranked up the speed and they were driving so fast that she couldn't see a thing. The street lights all blurred into a mass of light. She could hear yelling from behind.

"Shoot them!"

"We can't shoot them you idiot! She'll get hurt!"

"AISH!"

Arya couldn't help but laugh at the dumbness of the people chasing them. She nuzzled her head into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Arya, I'm afraid you're going to have to stop that. It's rather distracting," Yoongi said laughing quietly.

"O-oh, sorry Oppa," she replied and his eyes widened in shock.

"D-did you just voluntarily call me Oppa?" He asked in surprise as he fought the blush that was creeping to his face.

"YOONGI LOOK OUT!" Arya screamed.

Due to them being distracted Yoongi had accidentally decreased the speed and the car was now at their side trying to bash them.

Yoongi swore under his breath before speeding up the motor cycle. "Pabo," she laughed at him and she shook her head.

"I think I've lost them?" He yelled.

There was a gun shot fired in the distance and Arya's shoulders tensed. "K-Katrina," she mumbled so quietly that Yoongi almost missed it.

"She'll be okay, Jungkook is a good driver," Yoongi said but he bit his lip when he remembered what that boy had done to all of them.

A faint ringing noise interrupted them and Yoongi took a deep breath. His phone was ringing. "Arya I need you to reach into my pocket and then hold my phone to my ear this is important!" He yelled.

"You'll get us killed!" She shouted.

"If I don't answer then we're both dead," he replied.

She shook her head, "which pocket?"

"The front left," he replied.

Arya leaned over and fumbled about with his leather jacket until she retrieved the phone. She pressed answer and then held it to his ear as he drove.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled through the phone.

"Yes, yes! That's great, I'll be there in two minutes. Yeah.... right. Bye!"

The call was ended and Arya put the phone back into his pocket. The motor cycle started to slow down as they approached an abandoned gas station. The motor cycle went slower, and slower until it came to a stop all together.

"I got us a car... well Namjoon did," Yoongi said letting out a small chuckle.

He slowly got up from the motor cycle and so did Arya. Once he stood up a street lamp shone right on him and his mint hair stood out. He wore a black leather jacket with black skinny jeans.

"W-woah you look good," Yoongi said looking at Arya's clothes.

"Not as good as your leather jacket, I love it!" Arya said smiling.

"Yeah I suppose it's okay," Yoongi laughed.

"Why what's wrong with it?" She asked confused.

"Well it's just, it would look much better on you," he said winking.