Chapter 8 || Everyone has secrets

Edited

When the group arrived at the building Arya was carried into the living room and Taehyung checked over her ankle.

"It's not broken. Just badly sprained." Taehyung began to wrap a thick band-aid over her ankle.

"Right." Arya nodded, biting back a flinch as the Male was wrapping the material around he ankle a little too tight.

"Arya, Katrina, I'll help you escape if you want. It would be easy," Jungkook offered.

"What?" Katrina was confused.

"Jungkook." Namjoon growled.

But Jungkook, being Jungkook didn't stop.

"What? I'm just saying. I'm here against my own will and so are they." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

This confused the two girls but they knew better than to not ask questions.

"Jungkook, That was uncalled for," Jimin said darkly.

"What are you gonna do, Jimin, kiss me? Beg me to stop." Jungkook laughed.

Yoongi's blood was clearly boiling.

"Shut your fucking mouth Jeon!" Yoongi yelled defending Jimin.

"Oooo Getting your boyfriend to defend you." Jungkook laughed.

"I already proved that I wasn't gay." Yoongi stated.

"And I am not gay either." Jimin stammered.

"Yes you are." Jungkook sniggered.

"Jungkook! Enough!" Jin screeched.

"Jungkook just go to your room." Hoseok complained. He looked exhausted.

"No. I don't want to be here." Jungkook growled.

"I'm going to my office." Namjoon stood up from the sofa and quickly exited the room.

Arya Had guessed that the arguing probably happened often and that it was a regular thing.

"Jungkook why don't you trust us? We haven't ever hurt you." Taehyung asked.

"You took me away from my parents." Jungkook mumbled.

"Your parents sold you to us! We never took you!" Yoongi yelled.

"I don't want to be here I don't see why I am here." Jungkook whined.

"That makes three of us," Katrina spoke up.

"Jungkook you are being unfair," Jimin sighed.

"Shut up gay boy," Jungkook retorted.

"Well at least I'm not-" Jimin stopped himself abruptly and covered his hand on his mouth when he realised he almost slipped up.

"Not what?" Arya asked.

Yoongi lowered his head and the other boys looked just as confused as the girls.