Chapter 37 || Twice

Edited.

Yoongi tossed his phone to Arya who caught it in her left hand. He told Arya to send a message to a group chat with the other boys.

Yoongi was driving at well over one hundred miles per hour and Arya was anxious. She could lose her best friend if they weren't quick enough.

"What do I type?" She asked.

"Tell them that the monster has escaped," Yoongi said as he drove quicker.

Arya caught his eye, "What is that supposed to mean?" She typed the message and sent it to all of the boys excluding Namjoon.

"They'll know," Yoongi murmured and then focused his attention back on driving. Arya sighed, she knew that asking him again would just irritate him.

Arya looked down at her feet, she bit her lip so harsh she started to draw blood. She was worried so much that she felt like she was going to physically be sick. Her stomach had a knot of butterflies and her anxieties were sky high.

Yoongi instantly read the girls emotions and he decided to steer the wheel with only one hand and he laced his other hand with hers. "Baby, it is going to be okay," he tried to comfort her by rubbing her hand with his thumb.

"I-I can't loose her Yoongi. I can't," she whispered, her lip trembling.

"You won't, Katrina will be alright."

"You can't promise that," she muttered.

He sighed, "five more minutes and we will be there."

Arya fidgeted for the rest of the drive, as Yoongi turned up to the place where the gates once were; there was nothing but rubble.

Arya gasped loudly as she seen what used to be the base was now just a huge destruction of rubble, debris and collapsed bricks.

She found herself jumping out of the car and slamming the door behind her. "KATRINA!" Arya half screamed half sobbed.

She ran into the mess of destruction and scanned it. She ran around in a circle looking for any signs of life. "Katrina?" She sobbed.

Had her friend been blown to smithereens? She refused to believe so. Arya coughed harshly due to the fumes.

She refused to give up looking. Yoongi was on the other end of the destructed mess also looking. All she could hear was her own shallow breathing and the anxiety of the 'what if?'

"Katrina?!" She screamed again but much to her dismay there was no reply.

Arya turned and ran in a different direction, if it weren't for a sudden movement Arya may have ran right past Katrina. She spotted a big blonde curl and screamed. "KATRINA!"

There was a faint sound of small coughing and a whimper from under a huge piece of metal that had survived the bombs.

Arya immediately bent down and grabbed the huge chunk of metal. It was impossibly heavy, "YOONGS HELP ME!" She yelled desperately.

Yoongi's eyes widened in horror at the realisation and he was over at the small girls side within seconds.

He crouched down and took the other side of the big piece of metal. "Okay on three," Yoongi murmured, finding strength.