Chapter 45 || Breathe

"Calm down Arya, I don't bite." Taeyang started to drive the car. "And don't worry I'm taking you to your friends."

She sighed in relief, "Why are you helping me?"

Taeyang laughed, "because my dad is annoying and any inconvenience to him is my convenience."

Arya looked at him doubtfully, he did look like he was telling the truth but then again she couldn't trust anyone that was blood of G-Dragon. "Taeyang..." She muttered. "What did your dad even want with me In the first place?"

Taeyang bit his lip, "The two famous daughters of GOT7 get kidnapped by BTS due to GOT7 having a file that belongs to BTS. Word gets around about these two girls fast, EXO become interested and kidnap the two girls because they want the same file. More gangs suddenly become interested like NCT 127, they suddenly want to be allies with BTS obviously Namjoon seen this coming. Anyways everyone suddenly wants these girls because whoever can grab the file from GOT7 basically has freedom. Monsta X even tried and I'm sure it won't be long before seventeen become involved. Oh and I've heard rumours that Katrina and yourself have caught the attention of Miss CL leader of 2ne1 and oh well Arya need I go on?"

Arya rolled her eyes, "I don't see what's so special about Katrina and I."

Taeyang scoffed, "everyone's heard that you two are good fighters. Once rumours get out about you escaping G-Dragon it's going to get worse because nobody escapes my dad. Basically they all want you two to get them the file or to fight in their gangs." He laughed. "Not my dad no. Of course he had better plans."

Arya glared at him, "Care to share?"

"You never heard this from me but you know the rumours that EXO wanted to start a war. Let's just say my dad owns EXO. They work for him he is their boss. And let's just say my dad is very unhappy about something that was stolen for him. So I say give it a year and there will be war." Taeyang explained.

"W-war?" She echoed.

"Oh my sweet summers child, this war is coming. We all see it, we all know it. And like the last war there is going to be two sides." He cooed.

"So seen as you know everything apparently, do you know who will be on who's side?" She asked.

"Well I could take a guess. Let's see on one side will be Big Bang, Exo, Monsta X, And Red Velvet, And on the other side I'm guessing BTS, NCT 127, BlackPink, Twice, And probably Seventeen."

"What about GOT7 or 2ne1?" She asked.

"Well GOT7 are in the middle of this so god help them. And CL only works with all girl gangs but if the war gets really bad god knows who they'll side with."

"Oh okay wow that's a lot of gangs," she mumbled.

"Anyways we are here, this is the town you were looking for." Taeyang stopped the car outside the town.

Arya couldn't believe it had been one hour already, She unbuckled her seatbelt and then stopped. "Taeyang who will you side with?"

She opened the car door and stepped outside, he grinned at her "My father obviously."

She closed the car door and as soon as she did he drove off, "What a fucking lunatic." She mumbled to herself.