Chapter 13|| Escape attempt #2

Edited

After the group of nine had eaten their food Jin and Taehyung ordered ice cream and Namjoon ordered a black coffee.

"You have something on your face," Yoongi whispered and he used his thumb to wipe pizza sauce off of Arya's lip.

"I could have done that myself," She snapped, he looked offended but he just sighed and continued to sip his drink.

"Katrina you have something on your face." Jungkook smirked.

Nobody was currently paying attention to Jungkook and Katrina - Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok were in deep discussion, Taehyung and Jin were focused on their ice cream and Yoongi and Arya were busy arguing-

"Where?" Katrina asked touching her face.

Jungkook leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "There," he said smiling.

Katrina's face went bright red and she looked around and sighed in relief when she realised nobody has seen. But it made her feel terrible because she knew that when she ran he'd hate her.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Arya announced and she stared at Katrina.

"I'm coming with you," Katrina declared and the boys never took a particular notice because they thought the girls were genuinely going to the bathroom.

However much to their convenience the bathrooms were right at the door of the restaurant. The girls pretended to walk into the bathroom before slipping outside.

"That was almost too easy," Arya muttered.

"I didn't want to do that Arya, Jungkook kissed me on the cheek and I feel horrible for leaving." Katrina mumbled.

"I'm sorry Katrina," Arya said and Katrina just nodded understandingly.

"Come on we better get a head start," Katrina sighed and the girls jogged down the shopping centre. They approached the exit pretty quickly and they halted as they stood outside.

"So do we get a bus or do we steal the van?" Arya asked.

"Get the bus we can't steal from them," Katrina replied.

The two girls headed to the bus stop which was empty and they were waiting on the first bus that would come.

They had only been standing a few minutes when the bus drove up. It was a young boy driving. The girls stepped on the bus.

"Excuse me, you see we were being stalked by these people and we ran away but we left our purses in the shopping centre and we don't want to go back inside just in case they are still there," Arya said rubbing her eyes to make them red and puffy to be effective. She had always been a convincing liar.

"That's okay you can take a seat ladies," The young boy nodded.

Arya and Katrina walked to the back of the bus and sat down.

"They are going to find us," Arya whispered.

"I know," Katrina said and the girls sat in silence.

They sat on the bus for a long time until they were the last people on the bus and the bus was making its last stop before it would go back to the bus centre so the girls had to get off.

Katrina stood up first and then Arya followed her out of the bus.

"Good luck I hope you get home safe," The bus driver uttered.

"Thank you," Katrina smiled as she walked off of the bus, Arya at her back.

The girls watched as the bus sped off and just as they were about to start walking the noise of an engine was behind them.

The girls turned around to see the familiar black van with a very pissed off looking Namjoon and Jin.

"Shall we?" Arya said tiredly.

"Run," Katrina breathed, and that was what they both did.

As expected Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung were sprinting after the girls as soon as they ran.

It appeared that they had gotten off of the bus at an old derelict street and there was nobody around.

The boys were much faster than the girls, and Arya had never been a good runner so she could barely keep up with Katrina.

Arya stopped and was wheezing for a breath. "Keep going," She gasped to Katrina who nodded and strived forward running.

Arya was about to start running again when she felt a pair of strong arms grab her from behind. It was Yoongi, Namjoon grabbed her other arm and she was thrashing and squirming trying to get free but they forced her to walk.

Jungkook and Taehyung caught up with Katrina in under one minute and they had grabbed her and also forced her to walk.

"I'm sorry," Katrina said breathlessly.

"No you're not." Jungkook spoke darkly and he harshly dragged her to the van, even Taehyung was finding it difficult to keep up with the younger boy.

Meanwhile Arya was sitting in the van, her hands had been tied together by Hoseok as soon as she was thrown in the back. When she was thrown into the back of the van she slammed her back off of the floor and it hurt but she couldn't help but think that she deserved that. Around a minute later Katrina was thrown into the van and her hands tied together too.

"You guys will fucking regret that!" Namjoon shouted angrily from the front.

Arya looked down at her knees, she could feel the hate radiating from the boys and the tension was at it's peak once again.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry." Katrina looked over at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't speak to me." He spat with the betrayal evident in his tone.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry please say something to me. I know you're mad," Arya looked at the mint haired boy.

"I'm not mad at you Arya," Yoongi said slowly. "I'm just really disappointed in you."

Arya winced, she felt like she had physically been stabbed and worst of all she knew it was all her fault. It was her fault Jungkook was angry at Katrina and it was her fault that Yoongi hated her. In this moment she wanted to die more than she ever had before but she knew that that wasn't an option.

"I can't believe you guys would try and run after we were nice to you," Hoseok mumbled.

"I know, what the hell were you thinking? You both knew we would catch you anyway." Jimin sighed and Arya knew if it were Yoongi or Namjoon that had said that then they would be on to them.

"I know, I know you all hate me, yeah well I hate myself too!" Arya spoke loudly and the whole van grew silent.

What have I done? What have I gotten myself into?! She thought to herself. She wanted to fall asleep to pass the time of the journey but the glares from everyone was making it impossible.

Katrina sat squirming uncomfortable, she wanted to tell the boys about the person that was texting them. She wanted to break and tell them everything. But she had to stay strong for her friend, and that was what she did.