Description

Warning: this book contains swearing/ bad language and slight mature themes however not too bad. So read at your own risks.

Warning: this book may contain some depressing themes you will be warned in advance of those chapters.

A/N: this book features a lot of other Kpop groups such as blackpink, NCT 127, GOT7, EXO, Monsta X, twice and Big Bang. They aren't main characters just side characters so it isn't confusing. I of course do not own any of the kpop groups listed and this is an AU piece of fiction so therefore none of the events happened, this is purely for entertainment purposes and no idol would ever do anything like this.

Thank you for reading ~

***

"Leave me alone!" She yelled boldly despite her voice shaking a little.

"Sorry sweetheart, but you're far too precious and we have been searching for you for a very long time." He stroked her hair causing her to involuntarily let out a whimper.

After working late Arya finds herself in a dangerous situation as her world is completely torn apart and she is exposed to the dangers of the gang industry. With her friend Katrina by her side they wonder if they will ever escape the notorious BTS, unfortunately for them it is common knowledge that escaping is unlikely.

The past is completely dug up and BTS most definitely have the answers to Arya's parents disappearance. However with her younger brothers lives at risk the girl must find away to survive in a world where she is constantly vulnerable and hunted by other gangs for her blood.

Being kidnapped and forced into such world would have been too easy, but with blooming relationships and permanent attachments formed Arya is left more trapped than she was aware possible.